FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. What is Green Beret?
Green Beret is a vegan protein.
2. Does Green Beret contain milk?
Green Beret does not contain milk or lactose.
3. Does Green Beret contain whey?
There is no whey in Green Beret.
4. Does Green Beret contain soy?
There is no soy in Green Beret.
5. What protein sources does Green Beret contain?
Green Beret is powered by a blend of three different plant-based sources of protein including pea isolate, brown rice, and quinoa protein.
6. How many grams of protein per serving?
There are 20g of protein per serving.
7. How many grams of carbohydrates per serving?
The amount of carbs varies slightly by flavor with Chocolate having 9g, Strawberry 7g, Vanilla 7g, and Peanut Butter 8g.
8. How many grams of fat per serving?
There are 2g of fat per serving.
9. How many calories per serving?
There are 120 calories per serving.
10. Are there artificial colors, dyes or sweeteners in Green Beret?
Green Beret is naturally sweetened, non-GMO, and made without any artificial colors, flavors or dyes.
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.