While Supplies Last!
100% Whey Protein Isolates! Ultra-Pure, Microfiltered Whey Protein Isolate!
Platinum 100% Iso-Whey uses only ultra-pure, microfiltered whey protein isolates, the purest form of whey protein you can feed your body. With a filtration process that uses precision technology to remove lactose, ash, and fat, Platinum 100% Iso-Whey delivers the major bioactive protein fractions you need in a premium formula. Many of the inferior whey formulas on the market use heat, harsh acids, and salts to isolate their whey protein. Unfortunately, these methods are severe enough to cause extensive denaturation of the whey protein structure.
Platinum 100% Iso-Whey is so pure, that the formula mixes instantly in a shaker cup or even in a glass using a spoon. And just as important as quality and purity of the whey protein in Platinum 100% Iso-Whey, is its taste. We conducted third-party taste tests on real consumers to help us formulate a first-in-class taste profile that’s second to none.
Biological Value of Proteins Used in Platinum 100% Iso-Whey
BIOACTIVE FRACTIONS IN PLATINUM 100% ISO-WHEY
The whey protein isolates in Platinum 100% Iso-Whey provide your body with the highest biological value (BV) protein fractions. BV is a measure of how much of the protein’s compounds your body holds on to – a higher BV indicates a protein source with more musclebuilding power.
- Beta-lactoglobulin – High in essential and branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) that are important for muscle recovery after training, this fraction has been noted to support mineral and vitamin absorption.
- Alpha-lactalbumin – This fraction is a significant source of essential and branched chain amino acids, particularly the essential amino acid tryptophan.
- Glycomacropeptide – Research shows this fraction can support overall serum amino acid concentrations. What’s more, this fraction has relatively high amounts of the branched chain amino acids, isoleucine and valine, which, along with leucine, are important for muscle metabolism and growth.
- Immunoglobulins – These fractions are rich in the amino acid glutamine, which can support muscle recovery in response to strenuous training.
- Bovine serum albumin – This fraction is a large-sized globular protein with a good profile of essential amino acids that are important for muscle growth support.
- Lactoperoxidase – This fraction has enzymatic properties that help with the breakdown of hydrogen peroxide.
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.
FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Shop our 100% secure server and get your supplements at the lowest prices everyday! NOBODY beats our overall price.