A1's Best Price!
Increase Fat Burning And Reserve Lean Muscle Mass While Dieting!
The Dieter’s BCAA formula.
Muscularity is a branched-chain amino acid (BCAA) formula that is specifically designed for use with meals when following a calorie-restricted diet. In addition to the BCAAs leucine, isoleucine, and valine that are so important to muscle health, Muscularity contains vitamins B6 and B12, plus biotin, chromium picolinate, and zinc picolinate. These additional nutrients support healthy energy metabolism and insulin action.* [Anecdotally, zinc picolinate has been used to help clear up the skin (e.g. non-cystic acne).]
Size: 180 capsules (30 servings)
• Muscle Building & Preservation
Why people like it
• Makes dieting work better: Under calorie-restricted conditions, Muscularity helps you retain muscle and recover from workouts.*
Who it’s ideal for
• Anyone who is training hard while following a calorie-restricted diet (e.g. contest prep, cutting, fat-loss).
Secrets to Success
• A good rule of thumb is to add Muscularity to your supplement stack when your daily caloric intake drops below 12 Calories per pound of body weight for females, and 15 Calories per pound for males.
• Adjust your dose according to your body weight:
o 100-150 lb: 2 capsules per meal (6 capsules daily)
o 151-200 lb: 3 capsules per meal (9 capsules daily)
o Over 200 lb: 4 capsules per meal ( 12 capsules daily)
• Physique athletes typically take Muscularity anywhere from 5-8 weeks out from a contest, depending on individual needs.
• The "Contest Countdown": Beverly conducted a 16-week “Contest Countdown” field trial with 60 bodybuilding and figure competitors. For the first 10 weeks, all subjects followed a stack comprised of at least one Beverly protein powder, Mass Amino Acids, and Ultra 40. Then, 6 weeks out from their contest, they added 2 capsules of Muscularity with each meal. Subjects who followed the strictest contest prep also took 3-6 capsules of Muscularity before and after morning cardio. The result? Nearly all competitors reported that they were able to lose fat, retain muscle, and recover from workouts better after adding Muscularity!*
What people are saying
(The testimonials shown below and in other product pages were collected online. Some have been edited for grammar, clarity, and the sake of space.)
ShaunM says: “I depend on Muscularity. It's a staple in my diet whether I’m on a fat-loss plan or a lower-calorie muscle-building plan. It makes me feel insured that I don't lose muscle. I have been taking it now for about a year straight. I know that without it my muscle mass would decrease. Muscularity is my constant.”
Chmcclel says: “Love this product. I notice a major difference when I am cutting weight for a competition.”
Bsullivan403 says: “The best BCAA out there. And they have no taste which is great if you have ever tasted a BCAA powder. These capsules are the way to go.”
Varliejohnson says: “Muscularity is definitely an amazing product. I'm getting some great results! I've been using it for 2 months and I will always use this product!”
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.
Two capsules, three times daily with meals.
If your weight is:
100-150 lbs.....take 2 per meal.
150-200 lbs.....take 3 per meal.
200 lbs + .......take 4 per meal.
Serving Size: 6 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
Vitamin B6 (Pyrodoxine HCL) 10mg 500%
Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin Conc.) 15mcg 250%
Biotin 100 mcg 33%
Zinc (Picolinate) 10mg 67%
Chromium (Picolinate) 200mcg 168%
Gelatin, cellulose and magnesium stearate.