Beverly International Super Pak
Ensure Your Body Has All It Needs To Achieve Your Conditioning Goals!
The ultimate daily micronutrient solution since 1970.
Since 1970, barely a year after the moon landing, Super Pak has been helping hard-training natural athletes of all kinds ensure that they get every micronutrient they need, every day. Each pre-assorted daily pack (“pak”) provides “super doses” of essential vitamins and minerals, superfoods, enzymes, and more to support total body-building health.*
When we say “super doses”, we mean it. Indeed, it would be difficult to obtain the doses of micronutrients found in Super Pak from whole food alone. Below is just a portion of what you get in each daily pack:
• 10,000 IU Vitamin A, equivalent to 1 cup of kale
• 2,000 mg Vitamin C, equivalent to 10 large red bell peppers
• 800 IU Vitamin D, equivalent to 6 cups of whole milk
• 1000 IU Vitamin E, equivalent to 10 cups of whole almonds
• 150 mg Thiamin, equivalent to 68 cups of wheat germ
• 150 mg Riboflavin, equivalent to 750 cups of cooked Shitake mushrooms
• 22 mg Zinc, equivalent to 14 oz of top sirloin steak
• 200 mcg Chromium, equivalent to 9 cups of broccoli
• 150 mg Choline, equivalent to 1 hard-boiled egg
• 150 mg Inositol, equivalent to ½ cup of red kidney beans
• 3 mg Copper, equivalent to 30 cups of fresh basil
• 10 mg Manganese, equivalent to 2 cups of wild frozen blueberries
Size: 1 box (30 single-serving packets)
Why people like it
• Potency guaranteed: You get 100% of every nutrient listed on the Supplement Facts panel. We guarantee it. This is achieved by procuring each ingredient individually before blending, and using overages.
• Custom-made: Super Pak is made exclusively for Beverly to suit the needs of the advanced, hard-training athlete.
• Convenient: No more messing around with multiple bottles any more. Every tablet and capsule you need for the day has been pre-assorted inside a moisture-resistant pack.
• Sustained-release: A sustained-release technology ensures that select tablets in Super Pak release their nutrient cargo over a period of up to 6 hours.
• Chelated minerals: Our minerals are chelated with hydrolyzed protein to encourage maximum bioavailability.
How do I choose between Super Pak and FitTabs?
• If you are an advanced athlete who frequently performs long, exhaustive workouts, go with Super Pak. Otherwise, take Fit Tabs.
Secrets to Success
• Take 1 packet daily, with food.
• Each packet contains a total of 9 tablets and capsules. These should be swallowed one at a time with water during, or soon after, a meal or snack. Taking Super Pak with food will minimize the risk of stomach upset and allow your body to use the micronutrients more efficiently. (B vitamins, in particular, may cause stomach upset if taken on an empty stomach.)
What people are saying
(The following testimonials have been sourced online and may have been edited for the sake of grammar and/or space.)
Angela says: “I’ve been taking Super Pak every day for at least a year. I take the pack first thing in the morning with a protein shake. I never have an upset stomach. I believe that the vitamins give me added energy and they seem to have boosted my immune system. I don't seem to get sick as often. I will continue taking these. I like the convenience of the individual packs and not having to buy a lot of pills separately.”
Challenger32272 says: “I’ve been using Beverly products for over 15 years and Super Pak has been in my arsenal of supplements on and off for the same period of time. I’ve tried other vitamin packs but always seem to come back to Beverly. Super Pak is the best on the market today.”
Dan Edwards says: “I’ve been taking the Super Pak for about 6 years. It has done wonders for my health. I took other vitamins before, but I never felt as healthy as when taking Super Pak. I can tell a major difference in just a few days without it. It keeps me healthy and free from colds and sickness.”
Zsayer says: “10/10. I have been using this product for over 2 years and am very happy with it. After using more expensive Animal Packs, I am happy with the slow-release technology of Super Pak. I get a steady release of vitamins all day when taking a single pack in the AM.”
Tenacious22 says: “Often overlooked are micronutrients -vitamins and minerals. Being short on any of these can slow your gains to a crawl or even result in sickness and overtraining. I have found these 30 paks to be the most complete source and best potency for lifters/bodybuilders.”
Beverly: Supplement formulas tested by time.
“New” isn’t always better. Which supplement do you think will be most likely to give you satisfying results: One that has been on the market for several years and used by thousands of customers? Or one that just hit the market?
Beverly has the advantage of history. We have clients who have literally grown up with the Beverly brand. Many of our formulas have remained unchanged for years. That’s because they continue to satisfy users young and old, beginner and advanced.
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.
Great productLove Beverly's brand and the products live up to it's name
Good stuffBeverly is a brand you can trust. I've tried several different multivitamins and this has been my favorite so far.
customer for over 15 yearsI am an avid believer in supplements you just can't possibly get all of the nutrients your body needs just by eating but of course a healthy lifestyle with the proper food and workout should be the main objective, hope this review helps you get motivated to get and stay healthy.
Training PakI take 1 pack a day with breakfast, 5 days a week. (I skip The weekends) Great profile of vitamin, mineral and enzyme...Also, the it's easy to throw super paks in your gym bag or when I'm traveling.
Better than Animal PakFantastic product helps me meet PDI intake. Much better than Animal Pak people do not realize that Animal Pak's nutrition facts are based off of 2 packs. This product is a superior buy more vitamins better quality better price.
Great Athlete Packgreat everyday multi pack. It's easy to pack if you travel in your car or even in your gym bag for every day use.
I buy this product all the timeThey give me energy. I feel better knowing i have taken my vitamins...