Strength, Stamina, & Size!
Turns creatine non-responders into responders, time and time again.
For rapid gains in muscular performance, without the bloating or puffiness caused by other creatine products, Creatine Select is a sure thing. This tasty, sugar-free formula is armed with the most proven form of creatine, plus essential phosphates, electrolytes, and beta-alanine.
Size: 480 g (40 servings)
Flavor: Natural Orange
• Performance (strength, power, speed and stamina)
• Muscle Building & Preservation
Why people like it
• It’s the only creatine product many of our clients tell us they have responded to.
• The phosphates in Creatine Select help your muscles use creatine more efficiently. Much of the creatine taken up by your muscle cells is converted into creatine phosphate. This requires a steady supply of phosphate.
• Users report that Creatine Select does not make them feel bloated or puffy, or cause stomach discomfort.
• Natural orange flavor tastes like “Tang” and “orange freeze pops”!
Who it’s ideal for
• Creative Select is ideal for individuals who have gotten poor results from other creatine products or anyone else who wants to gain strength, stamina, or mass.
• Creative Select may be especially helpful for experienced athletes who feel that they have hit a training plateau or are struggling to break a personal best.
Secrets to Success
• For the fastest possible results, we recommend loading with Creatine Select for 5-7 days by taking 1 serving (1 scoop) mixed with 10 oz (1 ¼ cups) of water, four times daily. Allow as much time between servings as possible.
• Once loading is complete, you can maintain by taking 1 serving daily.
• Ideally, creatine supplements should be taken with a snack or meal that contains a source of rapidly absorbed carbohydrate. This will encourage greater uptake of creatine by your muscle cells.
• Numerous clients have reported impressive results by stacking Creatine Select with Quadracarn.
What people are saying
(The following testimonials have been sourced online and may have been edited for the sake of grammar and/or space.)
Tom says: “I tried another brand of creatine monohydrate and the only thing it produced was a trip to the bathroom. I tried creatine ethyl ester when it first came out and it didn't work. Then I tried Creatine Select. Bingo. I added lean mass, I wasn't puffy or bloated, I didn't have stomach cramps, and I could lift harder and longer. This stuff works. Other brands load up their creatine products with sugar and call it a "muscle delivery system." This isn't one of them. It's a good, honest creatine supplement that WORKS.”
The Shark says: “I’ve used every creatine out there and seen the best results with Creatine Select. The added phosphates ensure that no bloating occurs, and the strength gains are huge! I take this supplement all the way through the day of a contest.”
Paul says: “One of the best creatine supplements on the market. My body simply did not respond to other creatines, but it certainly did to this one. Tastes good, as well. Within 2 weeks, I probably added 8 pounds of muscle and 15 pounds to my bench.”
Gerardo L says: “I love Creatine Select. It is the most effective product I’ve ever used. Other creatine products made me feel bloated and fat. This made me shy away from creatine, and even with Beverly carrying creatine, I didn’t try it. One day, I was reading the Beverly No-Nonsense Newsletter and saw an article about a guy who was using Creatine Select. I couldn’t believe how good he looked. That’s when I decided to give it a shot. My muscles became fuller and harder and my upper body definition increased. I didn’t experience any bloating. I’VE NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT!”
GBH says: “I’ve had great success with Creatine Select. I only take 1 scoop a day in the morning. I have used other brands of creatine and never really noticed a difference. With Creatine Select my strength went up, reps went up, rest time went down. I highly recommend it. Perhaps I'll try 2 scoops on workout days and see if I get even better results.”
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.
FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Shop our 100% secure server and get your supplements at the lowest prices everyday! NOBODY beats our overall price.