VPX Sports Bang Pre-Workout Master Blaster
An Intense Blast Of Energy!
Make no mistake -- NEW BANG MASTER BLASTER is not your stereotypical life-sucking / muscle destroying pre-workout “concentrate". The very definition of BANG screams scientific breakthrough! It was this destiny driven mindset that gave birth to BANG infused with Patented water-stable SUPER CREATINE. BANG triggered a major PARADIGM SHIFT among the performance and bodybuilding authorities and has now become the most disruptive scientific innovation in the 30-year history of Sports Nutrition! In a very short period, BANG beverage has risen to the top; consequently generating unrelenting consumer demand for the BANG® MASTER BLASTER pre-workout.
Patented SUPER CREATINE Formula!
No Proprietary Blends!
Unrelenting, Mind Boggling Energy!
BANG MASTER BLASTER is designed around the Patented SUPER CREATINE potent creatine-amino acid di-peptide that is far more soluble than regular Creatine and L-Leucine. Furthermore, The NEW BANG MASTER BLASTER pre-workout contains massive doses of clean performance-enhancing and bodybuilding ingredients designed to work in concert with SUPER CREATINE. All ingredients are fully disclosed on the label because we are proud that BANG MASTER BLASTER is one of the most potent, best tasting pre-workout supplements in history!
How to Make a Fruit Leather
VPX Sports, the creators of Bang Energy, give you a recipe on how to make fruit leathers. In this recipe, we use our world famous Bang Master Blaster, the pre-workout to build muscle faster, in combination with delicious strawberries in order to make our healthy pre-workout fruit leather.
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 1/4 cup stevia blend
- 1 scoop of Bang Master Blaster in Lemon Drop
- 1/2 cup water
1. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees (or use a dehydrator machine).
2. Puree the cooked strawberries, stevia, Bang Master Blaster, and water in a blender until completely smooth. If using frozen defrosted berries, the liquid will be thinner. If using fresh berries, you may have to add a couple teaspoons of water to get the mixture smooth enough to spread. The mixture should be pourable but not thin enough to run off the baking sheet.
3. Line two rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper or silicon baking mats (safe at low temperatures).
4. Pour/spread the strawberry lemonade pre-workout mixture evenly onto the two lined baking sheets.
5. Place in oven and cook until firm and no longer sticky to the touch (3-4 hours in most ovens).
6. Remove from oven and let cool. Cut into strips and roll up with parchment paper. Store in an airtight container until ready to eat.
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.
Prework outGood taste and energy
energy gooooodtaste is vey good
Solid PreworkoutThe energy is pretty good but the pump isamazing. The added BCAAs are also a plus. Definitely not the strongest pre workout around but a solid choice if you want to try something new.