No Longer Available
A Zero Sugar Blend Of The Best Tasting Protein On The Market!
Essence: that quality which constitutes or marks the true nature of anything. What qualities mark the true nature of a perfect protein powder? We asked this question when developing Essence. We realized rather quickly that run-of-the-mill protein powders could never measure up to the true nature of a perfect protein powder. Those "ordinary" protein powders contain only one source of low quality protein, clump when stirred into liquid, contain a ton of fat and sugar, taste terrible, and produce a chalky or gritty mouth feel. If you are currently using a protein powder which matches these characteristics, then we recommend that you throw it straight into the trash.
- Absolute highest quality whey protein isolate called Promina (the most refined, highest quality whey protein isolate on the market).
- Promina is created by ultra filtering whey with a very specific, delicate process that isolates heat away from the all-important proteins.
- Contains totally undenatured health-promoting and anabolic protein fractions in whey.
- Contains slow release undenatured micellar casein from milk protein isolate.
- Contains health-promoting soy protein isolate.
- Fortified with glutamine peptides.
- Mixes instantly and completely with a spoon.
- Contains zero carbs and zero fat.
- Aspartame Free
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.
FANTASTIC!!!have been using syntax protein vanilla for maybe 6-7 years now! by far the best tasting protein i've ever used. strongly recommend it to anyone looking for a good protein that tastes good as well.
My son uses this religiouslyAs a supplement It works very well It's great!
the best hands downtastes great (chocolate the vanilla is average). packed with ONLY isolates...and wise lifters utilize isolate. i drink a scoop between breakfast-lunch and another between lunch-dinner