Solaray Eleuthero Extract
Solaray Eleuthero Extract - Increases Energy Levels! Helps Improve Balance Of Systems And Improve Overall Immune Function!
Increases Energy Levels!
Siberian eleutherococcus is also known as Siberian Ginseng. Korean and American Ginseng are probably better known and differ somewhat in active ingredients. All three are generally acknowledged for improving energy. Siberian eleutherococcus is one of the most widely used herbs in the world. Its use started with Chinese medicine more than 2,000 years ago but its popularity spiked after a Russian physician began promoting it in the 1940's as an alternative to the more expensive Korean Ginseng.
Siberian ginseng is classified primarily as an adaptogen. For an herb to be an adaptogen it must assist the body in dealing with stress, help improve balance of systems, and improve overall immune function. The active ingredients are eleutherosides.
Research has documented several areas which may benefit from use of Siberian Ginseng:
- Studies of athletes found Siberian eleutherococcus use resulted in greater physical endurance, increased uptake of oxygen, and better overall performance.
- In some studies Siberian ginseng helped normalize both high and low blood pressure (adaptogenic effect). In general, it reduced stress symptoms.
- Participants in one clinical study experienced improved immune system function. The improvement was seen in several markers after 4 weeks of use.
- A 3 month study of middle aged volunteers yielded significant improvements in memory and concentration.
- Elderly individuals saw an improvement in general quality of life. When they stopped taking Siberian ginseng, the improvements disappeared.
Leave a Review