Top Quality and Cost Effective Prolactin Control Complex!
SNS Inhibit-P contains a precision blended Prolactin Control Complex that may help lower prolactin, increase dopamine, and improve feelings of well-being.
Is Inhibit-P for you? Ask yourself:
- Are you concerned with high prolactin?
- Do you have symptoms of high prolactin (sensitive nipples, gyno, etc.)?
- Is your mood and natural level of energy not what it used to be?
- Do you have a tough time getting to sleep and staying asleep?
- Is your sex life lacking?
Inhibit-P’s Precision Blended Prolactin Control Complex is designed to:
- Lower Prolactin*
- Naturally Boost Testosterone Levels*
- Relieve Symptoms of Increased Prolactin such as Nipple Puffiness or Sensitivity Associated With Gynecomastia*
- Improve Mood and Sense of Well-Being*
- Improve Libido and Sex Life*
- Produce Deeper and More Restful Sleep*
- And Much More!
SNS uses only the finest, clinically backed ingredients in the formulation of Inhibit-P.
Let’s examine them more closely:
Mucuna Pruriens, also known as Velvet Bean, is a plant known for its high concentrations of levodopa (L-Dopa), the precursor to the neurotransmitter dopamine. Unlike dopamine, L-Dopa easily penetrates the blood bran barrier where it exerts its positive effects on hormones, especially prolactin. In fact, L-Dopa has been shown to significantly inhibit prolactin release from the anterior pituitary (1,2) meaning that the nasty issues associated with high prolactin levels may be relieved through the proper use of Mucuna Pruriens because the L-Dopa found in Mucuna Pruriens boost your brain’s dopamine levels, and dopamine is a key inhibitor of prolactin (3).
In addition to its powerful role in the reduction of prolactin, Mucuna Pruriens has also been known as a libido aid (4) but it wasn’t until a few years ago that researchers uncovered just how this amazing herb exerts its effects. Men taking Mucuna Pruriens experienced increases in testosterone and luteinizing hormone (LH) (5), which can produce a favorable hormonal environment for bodybuilding, sex life, and overall sense of well-being.
Finally, it should be noted that Mucuna Pruriens is rich in serotonin and opioid receptor ligands, which along with L-Dopa may contribute profoundly to mood improvements (6). This, along with strong anecdotal feedback regarding L-Dopa’s ability to reduce the refractory period associated with sexual activity, gives Mucuna Pruriens very strong potential for helping increase pleasure and enjoyment.
P5P is the bioactive from of vitamin B6 and offers enhanced absorption and bioavailability and far improved effects over other inferior forms of vitamin B6. P5P is an important cofactor in the synthesis of dopamine, which as mentioned above, is the prime neuroendocrine inhibitor of prolactin release. In addition to helping control prolactin, P5P has a host of other benefits including optimizing amino acid metabolism, boosting immune function, facilitating neurotransmitter balance and brain function, and much, much more!
Vitex Agnus Castus:
Vitex Agnus Castus, also known as Chaste berry, has long been used as a treatment for sexual disorders and insufficiency. However, it wasn’t until recently that scientists examined the compounds in the plant and discovered that many of them can reduce prolactin as much as dopamine itself (7). Other human trials have confirmed that Vitex Agnus Castus is a strong inhibitor of prolactin (8). The key is dosing it properly, and Inhibit-P does just that (9).
As an added bonus, Vitex Agnus Castus has also been shown to significantly improve acne conditions in a large clinical trial (9)!
Stacking and Versatility:
SNS Inhibit-P can be used as part of an overall supplement regimen, as part of a natural testosterone boosting regimen, or for a variety of other uses and reasons. Inhibit-P can be stacked with a variety of other SNS products to help fit your individual needs. It is commonly stacked with Inhibit-E, Growth Factor XT, Tribulus-750, and other select SNS products for improved, synergistic results.
SNS Inhibit-P: Precision Blended Top Quality Prolactin Control Complex At a Cost Effect Price
1. Diefenbach, Wm. P., P. W. Carmel, A. G. Frantz, and M. Ferin. "Suppression of Prolactin Secretion by L-Dopa in the Stalk-Sectioned Rhesus Monkey." Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism 43.3 (1976): 638-42. Web.
2. Chihara, K., Y. Kato, K. Maeda, S. Ohgo, and H. Imura. "Suppressive Effect Of L-Dopa On Human Prolactin Release During Sleep." European Journal of Endocrinology 81.1 (1976): 19-27. Web.
3. Ben-Jonathan, N. "Dopamine as a Prolactin (PRL) Inhibitor." Endocrine Reviews 22.6 (2001): 724-63. Web.
4. Suresh, Sekar, Elumalai Prithiviraj, and Seppan Prakash. "Dose- and Time-dependent Effects of Ethanolic Extract of Mucuna Pruriens Linn. Seed on Sexual Behaviour of Normal Male Rats." Journal of Ethnopharmacology 122.3 (2009): 497-501. Print.
5. Shukla, Kamla Kant, Abbas Ali Mahdi, Mohammad Kaleem Ahmad, Satya Narain Shankhwar, Singh Rajender, and Shyam Pyari Jaiswar. "Mucuna Pruriens Improves Male Fertility by Its Action on the Hypothalamus–pituitary–gonadal Axis." Fertility and Sterility (2008): n. pag. Print.
6. Misra, Laxminarain, and Hildebert Wagner. "Alkaloidal Constituents of Mucuna Pruriens Seeds." Phytochemistry 65.18 (2004): 2565-567. Print.
7. Wuttke, W., H. Jarry, V. Christoffel, B. Spengler, and D. Seidlova-Wuttke. "Chaste Tree (Vitex Agnus-castus)--pharmacology and Clinical Indications." Phytomedicine 10.4 (2003): 348-57. Web.
8. He, Zhong, Rong Chen, Yingfang Zhou, Li Geng, Zhenyu Zhang, Shuling Chen, Yanjun Yao, Junli Lu, and Shouqing Lin. "Treatment for Premenstrual Syndrome with Vitex Agnus Castus: A Prospective, Randomized, Multi-center Placebo Controlled Study in China." Maturitas 63.1 (2009): 99-103. Web.
9. Gardiner, Paula. "Chasteberry (Vitex Agnus Castus)." The Longwood Herbal Taskforce. N.p., 11 May 2000. Web. <http://www.longwoodherbal.org/vitex/vitex.pdf>.
<p>Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.</p>
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.
Inhibit pGreat prolactin control agent
Inhibit pLove this product
Good for prolactin sidesThis is a good supplement if you are experiencing elevated prolactin. If you do not have those sides don't waste your money, you won't notice anything. However if you have those sides this works as good as anything for cheap and no side effects.
Inhibit pGreat prolactin control supplement
SNS Inhibit-PThis product helps me very well.
It really works, my hormones and my power are back.
Good Job, SNS.
Def worksUsed this product because my prolactin was elevated. Just got bloodwork and prolactin is down!
Inhibit p fantasticFantastic prolactin inhibitor... Libido through the roof, mood is great its a staple for me... Highly recommended
DOES WHAT IT IS SUPPOSED TOI AM A 47 YEAR OLD MALE WHO WORKOUTS DAILY. I AM ON MY FIFTH BOTTLE. NOTICEABLE INCREASE IN LIBIDO, MAJOR INCREASE IN SKIN APPEARANCE (POSITIVE), POSITIVE MOOD AND NOTICED SOME DECREASE IN BODY FAT