No Longer Available
Ultra Preworkout Matrix!
- 3.2 Grams Beta Alanine
- 500 mg COP (Creatinol O Phosphate)
- 1 Gram Agmatine Sulfate
- Intense Energy & Focus Blend
Beta-alanine: non essential amino acid, is classified as a non-proteinogenic amino acid as it is not used in the building of protein.
- Boosts explosive muscular strength and power output.
- Increases muscle mass.
- Boosts muscular anaerobic endurance.
- Increases aerobic endurance.
- Increases exercise capacity.
By boosting concentrations of beta alanine, our Type 2 muscle fibers can soak-up more Hydrogen, thereby helping us stay in an optimal pH range (ie, less acidic). By keeping our bodies in an optimal pH range, we are better able to maintain maximal strength and endurance throughout training or competition.
- COP is a muscle and strength enhancing compound with a high rate of absorption in muscle tissue. Regular creatine is subject to destructive process of cyclization.
- During cyclization, the muscle building potency of creatine is lost when it is routinely converted to an ineffective by-product known as creatinine, which is completely useless for muscle-building and performance.
- COP is an advanced molecule that is highly resistant to cyclization, and has been demonstrated in clinical research to be readily absorbed via oral delivery. Once saturated in the muscle cell, the primary action of COP is to prolong anaerobic glycolysis in the presence of excess acid. Thereby aiding in a person’s ability to train longer and harder.
- Agmatine is a byproduct of Arginine that is produced through a process called decarboxylation. It is basically arginine with the carboxylic acid end removed.
- Agmatine modulates NO (nitric oxide) through different ways. It stimulates some types of NO synthase (NOS) while inhibiting others.
- Enhances Insulin
- Enhances LH and GH
- Possesses anti-anxiety properties
- Increases endurance
- Possesses anti-oxidant properties
Energy & Focus Blend:
- Glucoronolactone (D-glucurono-3, 6-Lactone, or DGL): is a natural metabolite of glucose and regulates the formation of glycogen. DGL has been shown to increase energy and alertness. DGL has also been shown to inhibit the synthesis of toxic byproducts of intense exercise as well as other negative effects causing fatigue.
- N-Acetyl-Tyrosine: acts as an anti-stress supplement, suppressing rises in cortisol and the depletion of norepinephrine associated with the stress response. Combined with caffeine, can increase arousal and performance.
- Denodrobium Alkaloids: like ephedrine, dendrobium was originally used to help treat asthma. Helps improve weight loss and increase energy. Has a mild stimulant effect and works as a neurotransmitter.
- Naringin: prolongs half-life of stimulants. To increase the amount of nutrients absorbed by the body, the activity of several enzymes within the digestive tract is decreased by naringin. This prevents the breakdown of nutrients, allowing more to be absorbed into the blood stream.