A Blend Of Healthy Fatty Acids And Fiber For Nutrient Transport!
Technological developments over the last 100 years have contributed to a shift in the fat consumption patterns in the United States and abroad. Specifically, the intakes of trans fatty acids, found mainly in mass produced food products made with hydrogenated vegetable oils, and animal products derived from grain-fed livestock, have increased over the past century.
This imbalance in the proper intake of good fats and fiber have caused a huge deficiency in all people across the globe. As an athlete your goal should be to improve these ratios in order to take yourself to a new level in your athletic performance. Dietary fiber and fat is a necessary part of the human diet to keep the digestive system working efficiently and enhance the nutritive qualities of other dietary components.
Ingredients and Uses
1. Flaxseed: Flaxseed contains vitamins, minerals, protein, fiber and essential fats. Flaxseed has both soluble and insoluble fiber. Studies have shown that the soluble fiber in flaxseed can help support healthy cholesterol and blood sugar levels. Insoluble fiber aids in digestion. Dietary fiber is important because it keeps the digestive system functioning properly. It enhances our body's ability to use other dietary nutrients.
2. Lecithin: Lecithin is what is known as a phospholipid, an essential fatty substance that also protects cell membranes from hardening. High concentrations are found in the brain and prostate gland. Lecithin is largely composed of choline, linoleic acid (omega-6) and inositol. It acts as an emulsifying agent, enabling fats and other lipids to be dispersed in water. Choline is a B vitamin with powerful lipotropic (fat regulator) activity, and the nutrients that fall into this category are essential for proper liver function and fat utilization.
3. Psyllium: Husk (Plantago Ovata)Properties and Uses: Psyllium is a bushy herb grown in sandy, salty soil and is believed to be native to Asia, the Mediterranean Region and North Africa. A natural remedy for supporting regular bowel functions by stimulating nutritional programs of the digestive system. It helps helps maintain healthy serum cholesterol through proper excretion of bile acids, decreases fatigue, also helps in eliminating accumulated toxic chemicals and excessive waste products from the body.
4. CLA: CLA has been shown to be an effective supplement to aid in weight loss and the conversion of fat to lean muscle mass in animal studies and is used extensively by body builders and weight loss professionals. CLA reduces body fat is by enhancing insulin sensitivity so that fatty acids and glucose can pass through muscle cell membranes and away from fat tissue. This results in an improved muscle to fat ratio. Compelling evidence indicates that CLA can promote youthful metabolic function and reduce body fat. The unique mechanisms makes it an important addition to any supplement program.
Compared to the previous generations, Americans are deficient in CLA, because changes in cattle-feeding practices have decreased CLA content in meat and milk. For optimal CLA production, cows need to graze on grass rather than be artificially fattened in feed lots. The meat of grass-fed cows contains up to four times as much CLA. Today's dairy products have only about one third of the CLA content they used to have before 1960.
Beneficial effects for athletes, figure & fitness competitors and bodybuilders:
- Reduced Body fat
- Reduced Muscle Soreness
- Shortened Recovery Time
- Enhanced Performance
- Good Source of Energy Increased Utilization of Oxygen
- Increased Utilization of Protein and Other Nutrients
- Overall Better Health
FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Shop our 100% secure server and get your supplements at the lowest prices everyday! NOBODY beats our overall price.