Thermodynamic Fat-Burning Hybrid!
If you are looking for an edge
to get in your best shape ever and get much better results from your training and weight loss program, MethylBURN Extreme is the answer. Yes, adding Methylburn Extreme may support fat burning and performance in the gym. MethylBURN Extreme is designed to promote increased calorie and fat burning in an entirely new way using advanced thermogenic fat-burning hybrid technology. Find out how this formula may help you finally get the lean, sculpted body you've been working for!
Multi-Functional Hybrid Formula Benefits:
- Promotes Thermogenesis
- Encourages Calorie Burning
- Supports Metabolic Rate
- Promotes Utilization of Fat for Energy
- Supports Strength & Endurance
- Supports Regulation of Appetite
MethylBURN Extreme's advanced hybrid design
- Promotes calories burned
- Supports strength performance
- Potent Methylated Fat-Burning Compounds
- Fast Absorption - Sustained Delivery!
works on multiple pathways to facilitate optimal fat-burning effects. The key to MethylBURN's effectiveness is its Thermodynamic Hybrid design of synergistic ingredients, which promote thermogenesis, calorie burning, fat metabolism, satiety and enhanced muscle strength and performance.*
MethylBURN Extreme's FastBurn Methylated Thermogenic Matrix
supports the release of norepinephrine to optimize thermogenic fat use for energy and mobilize fatty acids. This is followed by a series of synergistic fat-burning pathways via Thermogenic Sustaining Agents to further promote this fat-burning cascade. MethylBURN's Oxcenerate catalyst supports the thermogenic cascade and metabolic pathway required for using fats for energy.* This can support fat-burning effects and can also promote your muscle strength endurance and performance.*
MethylBURN Extreme's synergistic compounds
promote activity that optimizes fat burning, energy and power during your workouts while continuing to burn fat for energy after your workouts and throughout the day.
- Adipocytes: Fat storage cells that make up adipose tissue.
- Adipose Tissue (also body fat or fat): Fat storage tissues consisting of adipocytes.
- Catecholamines: The major catecholamines are dopamine, norepinephrine (noradrenaline) and epinephrine (adrenaline).
- Lipolysis (Lipolytic): The breakdown of fat stored in fat cells (also called adipocytes). Free fatty acids are released into the bloodstream to be circulated to and used by muscle and other tissues for energy production.
- Methylation (Methyl Functional Groups): Methylation is a natural biochemical process that adds a methyl group to organic compounds. In nutraceutical and bioactive engineering, methylation is used to increase the bioavailability of a substance, increase its rapid distribution through the body and increase the half-life to extend the beneficial effects.
- Thermogenesis: The process of heat production, including the heat produced from the metabolism of fat for energy.
- Thermogenic Fat-Burning Cascade: Created by MuscleMeds, the new model of increasing the rate of calorie burning and use of stored body fat for energy to facilitate fat loss.
- Triglyceride (triacylglycerol): The molecule created in the body that consists of a 3-carbon glycerol with three fatty acids attached and is the principal fat storage molecule found in adipocytes.
PROJECT "FAT MAP"
Mastering The New Model of Fat Loss:
The Thermogenic Fat-Burning Cascade
To evaluate the latest research on the physiological factors that influence the storage, regulation and utilization of body fat and to develop a Hybird Technology that would address multiple fat-burning pathways. The MuscleMeds research team embarked on an aggressive research effort using the newest 21st century bio-technological advancements to solve the metabolic puzzle for enhanced fat burning.
The NEW Thermogenic Fat-Burning Cascade
model of targeted fat loss developed by MuscleMeds focuses on these key factors:
- Increasing the liberation of fat from body fat stores
- Elevating energy expenditure for increasing calories used per day
- Using more fat for energy
- Increasing the rate and amount of fat lost, more than with exercise and diet alone
- Prevent the drop in basal metabolic rate associated with reduced calorie diets
- Improved physical performance, strength and endurance
- Enhanced mental performance for promoting motivation and satisfaction
- Maximize fat burning before, during and after exercise
- Use the most technologically advanced ingredients with high bioavailability verified in research testing and sustained dynamic action
FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Shop our 100% secure server and get your supplements at the lowest prices everyday! NOBODY beats our overall price.