MET-RX Meal Replacement
Great Tasting And Convenient Meal Replacement With A Blend Of Protein, Calcium, Vitamins And Minerals!
America's original and best selling protein drink mix, with a unique combination of high levels of proprietary METAMYOSYN protein, vitamins, nutrients and anti-oxidants in a great tasting, convenient and easy-to-use packet. Engineered for the athlete and fitness enthusiast that demands a no-nonsense solution to their fitness nutrition needs, and is not easily swayed by cheap copycat products, claims and hype.
- America's original and best selling protein drink mix -packed with 38grams of high-quality METAMYOSYN protein!
- Physician designed- understanding the effects of nutrition on physiology!
- Very high levels of glutamine - both free form and peptide bonded!
- The MET-Rx program is designed to quickly and efficiently reduce body fat and increase lean muscle mass!
- Low in fat and low in sugar with NO sucrose or fructose added!
- 100% RDA for calcium and high in antioxidants!
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.
good supplementsurprised not much more reviews. Good basic MR supplement that stands the test of time, i think i have used it for 10 years plus. keep some at home a work for when i dont have time for other stuff prevents you from grabbing crap for a snack or when just dont feel like making breakfast or to hold one over for 2 hours until dinner or lunch. plus you can easily use this in pudding or other foods.
metrx powdervanilla Metrx powder is the best! Powder all dissovles and is never chunky. Powder isnt over powering when added to make a smoothie.
Great taste quality productI've been using MET-RX for years. Its a great breakfast replacement that can keep you full until lunch. And at least you're starting your day with high quality protein instead of a high-fat or high calorie breakfast option. The vanilla is fine on its own but is outstanding with a touch of apple juice or even a whole apple (in the blender - for added fiber). When I'm lifting I also feel that