Testosterone is the king of natural hormones. One that’s heavily impacts muscle growth, bone development, red blood cell proliferation and cognitive function. Unfortunately, as men age 30, testosterone levels slowly and continuously decline bit by bit, year by year.
To combat this gradual decline in natural testosterone production, A1 Supplements carries an arsenal of natural testosterone boosting supplements to support and enhance your natural testosterone production.
How Do Natural Testosterone Booster Work?
Natural testosterone boosters use a mix of all natural herbs, extracts, and amino acids to help promote natural testosterone production and support hormonal homeostasis.
Essentially, natural testosterone boosters increase testosterone levels using both direct and indirect means, meaning certain ingredients enhance your body’s ability to synthesize testosterone while other prevent your circulating testosterone from being converted into estrogen.
Common Testosterone Booster Ingredients
If you’ve never experimented with testosterone boosters before, you might not be too familiar with all of the various ingredients commonly included in these man-making supplements. Here’s a few of the ingredients most frequently included in the best natural testosterone boosters:
- D-Aspartic Acid -- amino acid that improves communication between the brain and testes for better testosterone production
- Vitamin D -- fat soluble vitamin that impacts testosterone production and has been shown in research to enhance testosterone levels
- Zinc -- essential mineral noted to boost testosterone levels in men
- Ashwagandha -- Ayurvedic herb that improves the body response to stress and lowers cortisol levels. Elevated cortisol levels have been associated with decreased testosterone levels. Studies note that supplementing with ashwagandha boosts levels of luteinizing hormone and testosterone.
- Diindolylmethane (DIM) -- active alkaloid of indole-3-carbinol (I3C), a compound found in cruciferous vegetables that reduces “bad” estrogens and promotes more of the beneficial kind
- Fenugreek -- plant indigenous to Asia long used for its pro-testosterone qualities. Studies note that supplementing with fenugreek may enhance bioavailable (free) testosterone levels and reduce body fat
- Longjack -- staple herb of Traditional Medicine lauded for its ability to improve hormone regulation, sexual health, and body composition. Some studies suggest it may even be beneficial for increasing sperm production, too.
- Tribulus -- age-old herb used to enhance sexual desire, arousal and satisfaction.
How Can Natural Testosterone Boosters Enhance Results?
As we age, testosterone levels decrease and estrogen levels increase. As a direct result of these two hormonal changes, body fat increases, and lean body mass decreases, as does muscle strength and your ability to recovery.
In other words, with less testosterone, you’re weaker, grumpier, more sluggish, and fatter.
Boosting natural testosterone production can help restore your youthful vigor. It may also help you recover faster from your intense workouts and continue to build muscle and strength even into your 40s and 50s.