Learn More About Natural Diuretics
What Are Diuretics?
A1Supplements.com carries the strongest non-prescription and natural herbal diuretics available. Diuretics, also referred to as water pills, remove water from the body by promoting urination and the loss of sodium (salt).
This category of products helps you deal with the issue of excessive water retention. According to the top physique athletes, when the water's out, you become much more lean, ripped, and vascular looking.
Who Needs Diuretics?
These natural diuretics are for anyone who wants to shed just a little bit of excess water to give their bodies a leaner look.
Many bodybuilders and models use diuretics to obtain a lean, ripped look for either bodybuilding shows, before runway shows, or even before photo shoots.
What Does The Science Show?
Natural diuretics are non-prescription herbs that increase the flow of urine and removal of fluids from the body. Diuretic herbs may be used to assist in removing fluids when used for backache, prostatitis, sciatica, kidney stones, bladder ache, lymphatic swelling, scalding urine, gonorrhea, skin eruptions, PMS, water retention, and obesity.
However, the removal of excess fluids may increase the removal of important vitamins and minerals from the body, such as calcium, potassium, and other important electrolytes. It may be necessary to supplement with other nutrients such as the forementioned, to help compensate for the loss of these nutrients when using a natural diuretic.
Some diuretic herbs you can consider include:
- Dandelion cleanses the bloodstream and liver and is used as a natural diuretic. Dandelion also improves the functioning of the kidneys, spleen, pancreas, and stomach.
- Green Tea in traditional Chinese and Indian medicine has been used as a stimulant, diuretic (to promote the excretion of urine), astringent (to control bleeding and help heal wounds), and it may improve heart health.
- Linden is used in connection with colds, cough, fever, infections, high blood pressure, and headache (particularly migraine), and as a diuretic (increases urine production), antispasmodic (reduces smooth muscle spasm along the digestive tract), as well as a sedative.
- Stinging Nettle has detoxifying properties that extend beyond the urinary system and its diuretic action makes it particularly effective in this area.
- Yarrow diuretic action aids the elimination of fluid and toxins from the system via increased urine.
- Uva Ursi has antiseptic, astringent, and diuretic properties which help support urinary tract, bladder, liver, and kidney function and health.
- Caffeine is a natural diuretic and an energy booster.
Are These Supplements Safe?
This category of supplements must be taken cautiously and never in excess. Please consult with your primary care physician prior to use of these herbal diuretics.
Quality diuretic products are available in a wide variety of dietary supplements from A1Supplements.com!