Labrada Green Coffee Bean Extract
No Longer Available
Supports Significant Fat Loss!
Green coffee bean extract is rich in natural compounds, such as chlorogenic acids, that are known to have health benefits and to influence glucose and fat metabolism. Recent peer-reviewed, published studies have found that Green coffee extract helps support significant fat loss. It also contains natural anti-oxidant properties.
In contrast to caffeine, which is a stimulant, Green Coffee Bean Extract induces fat loss via non-stimulant mechanisms:
- Green Coffee Bean Extract slows down the absorption of glucose from the small intestine and lowers after- meal blood glucose levels.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract inhibits carbohydrate digesting enzymes and the actual absorption process itself.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract also shifts the site of glucose absorption to more distal parts of the intestine, which in turn enhances the secretion of the gut hormone GLP-1 (glucagon-like peptide 1). GLP-1 is generating much scientific attention due to its involvement in satiety control, glucose homeostasis, and the cardiovascular system.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract has chlorogenic acid,which significantly inhibits fat synthesizing enzymes, while increasing the activity of fat burning enzymes.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract also increases blood levels of adiponectin, a hormone that is secreted from fat cells. Adiponectin enhances fat burning and also increases insulin sensitivity, lowers blood glucose (blood sugar) and reduces triglyceride levels.
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.