Hi-Tech Naturally Sweet
The New Incredible Natural Sweetener!
No Longer Available
The New Incredible Natural Sweetener!
- Has no calories.
- Is suitable for people with diabetes.
- Can be used in any food or beverage.
- Stays sweet during cooking and baking.
- Looks, feels, and tastes exactly like sugar.
- Leaves no unpleasant aftertaste, unlike artificial sweeteners.
- Reduces sugar and carbohydrate cravings.
- Is tooth friendly.
- Has a low glycemic index.
(1) Erythritol: is a naturally occurring sugar found in melon, grapes, mushrooms, soy, and wine. Erythritol is processed through a natural fermentation process. The manner in which it passes through the digestive system, and its small molecular size, differentiates it from all other polyols, and therefore has a unique metabolic profile. The low molecular weight allows over 90% of ingested erythritol to be absorbed quickly by the small intestine. This results in a very low caloric value of >0.2 Kcal/gm.
(2) Tagatose: comes from dairy products, but does not affect people who are lactose intolerant. Tagatose also provides an added health benefit: pre-biotic fiber that promotes intestinal health, much the way yogurt does. Tagatose is low in calories and has no glycemic effect. It has a caloric value of only 1.5 Kcal/gm, which was approved by the FDA. Tagatose is ideal for those on low carbohydrate diets.
(3) Maltodextrin: is a complex molecule, unlike simple sugars, such as dextrose. Rated against the glycemic index, maltodextrin shows a much slower release into the bloodstream than do typical sugars, such as glucose. Therefore, maltodextrin is a perfect choice for sustained energy. Naturally Sweet uses a proprietary maltodextrin complex with a unique ratio of maltose to dextrin. The difference is a much better "mouth feel" than ordinary maltodextrin, feeling much like actual sugar.
(4) Xylitol: occurs naturally in many fruits and vegetables, and is even produced by the human body during normal metabolism. Xylitol has the same sweetness and bulk as sucrose, with one-third fewer calories and no unpleasant aftertaste. It also produces a cooling sensation in the mouth, and helps reduce the development of cavities. It is used in small amounts in Naturally Sweet, to help even its blend. Xylitol has properties quite different than those of sugar. While sugar is bad for the body, xylitol heals and repairs. Xylitol is a five-carbon sugar, which means that it is anti-microbial and prevents the growth of bacteria. While sugar is acid-forming, xylitol is alkaline-enhancing. It reduces sugar and carbohydrate cravings.
(5) Sucralose: is derived from sugar through a multi-step manufacturing process that selectively substitutes three atoms of chlorine for three hydroxyl groups on the sugar molecule. This change produces a sweetener that has no calories, yet is 600 times sweeter than sucrose. Sucralose tastes like sugar. It has a clean, quickly perceptible, sweet taste that does not leave an unpleasant aftertaste. Naturally Sweet is made with a trace amount of sucralose for an enhanced sweetening effect. Because less than 1% of Naturally Sweet is made from sucralose and the remaining ingredients in Naturally Sweet are naturally occurring sugars, Naturally Sweet meets the FDA's definition for "natural" versus "artificial."
Consumers love cookies, candy, ice cream, soda drinks, fruit drinks, etc. These foods account for a major source of added sugars in their diets. Not only does sugar taste good, it momentarily makes them feel good. Currently, there is a lot of information about the health effects of sugar, carbohydrates, and artificial sweeteners. The information has also established a direct link between sweet foods and diet-related diseases.
Over the past few decades, large food manufacturers have dramatically increased the use of high-fructose corn syrup as a sweetener because new techniques have made it cheaper than table sugar and it requires less to produce the same level of sweetness. In the last 30 years, consumption of high-fructose corn syrup has risen from 0.5 lb/person to over 60 lb/person per year! Fructose is a sugar that occurs naturally in fruit. It is the slowest to be converted to sucrose in the blood. Fructose aids in more fat production in the body than any other type of sugar. Aspartame is the subject of numerous studies, suggesting that aspartame has negative effects. There is also a minority percentage of the population that has adverse reaction to aspartame (phenylketonurics), therefore a warning is required for all products sweetened with aspartame. Sucrose is refined sugar that has been processed, so that it does not contain the vitamins and minerals that naturally occur in sugar cane. It has a profound effect on blood sugar levels and contributes to tooth decay. Naturally Sweet has no glucose effects, and is friendly to teeth. It contains no calories and is not artificial like many sweeteners.
Naturally Sweet is an alternative to high-fructose corn syrup, sugar, and artificial sweeteners that are major health concerns today. It is also the first natural, zero-calorie sweetener to provide consumers with a healthy alternative to what is currently on the market. Leading zero-calorie sweeteners today do not offer consumers a natural alternative. Splenda is made from sucralose, Sweet-N-Low is made from sacchrin, and Equal is made from aspartame, which are all synthetic ingredients. Unlike Naturally Sweet, these products are artificial, have an aftertaste, and some have questionable health concerns.
Why have I never heard of Naturally Sweet?Naturally Sweet is formulated in, and is a product of Belize, Central America, where sugar accounts for 60% of the country's agricultural exports. The principal crop is sugar cane, which is used for sugar production, and as feedstock for ethanol production. A unique characteristic of Belizean produced sugar is that it has a much "cleaner" feel than do ordinary sugars found in the U.S. or abroad.
Sugar cane was introduced to Belize in 1848, from the Yucatan, and thrived during the 19th century after the erection of the sugar factory at Libertad. This is where several key studies on the key components that make up Naturally Sweet were performed. After this plant closed, sugar production was taken over by Belize Sugar Industries, Ltd., a company that now employs more than 4,000 farmers. They crush the cane to extract the sugar. It requires about eight tons of cane to produce one ton of sugar. Other refining takes place at Pharmatech, Ltd., along with the custom blending of Naturally Sweet's proprietary formula.
Naturally Sweet is an absolutely delicious, zero-calorie sweetener made from naturally occurring sugars. It has been called the "Sugar Imposter" or "Sugar Clone" due to its ability to bake and cook like sugar, and because it tastes like sugar. Naturally Sweet is a natural, diabetic-safe sweetener that can be used for all foods and beverages.
What makes Naturally Sweet brand sweetener an ideal zero-calorie sweetener?Made from sugar, so it tastes like sugar.
Leave a Review