Eat The Bear Grizzly Naturally Casein
Slow Digesting, Extended Release Protein For Maintaining And Increasing Lean Muscle Mass!
Grizzly Casein is a slow digesting protein filtered from milk that continues feeding the muscles after whey proteins have been fully digested. The slower absorption allows for more ideal net protein balances in the body for sustaining elevated amino levels.
ETB prides itself on bringing you the purest form of any supplement on the market and Grizzly Casein is no exception with a unique feature of Sustained Amino Acid Release and Anti-Catabolic action. Because of micellar casein’s inherently unique 3-dimensional amino acid composition and structure it aggregates in the low pH of the stomach. This unique characteristic results in prolonged digestion, slowly over time providing a steady, continuous release of amino acids into the blood stream. The prolonged release effectively helps reduce catabolism and provides muscles with sustainable pool of amino acids to reduce muscle breakdown.
ETB GRIZZLY MICELLAR CASEIN HIGHLIGHTS:
- Packed 24g of 100% Premium, Anti-Catabolic Micellar Casein, 160cal per serving
- Slow digesting, extended release protein for maintaining and increasing lean muscle mass
- Each serving provides over 10g of BCAA’s and Glutamine Precursors
- Contains Enzymes for Optimal Absorption and Utilization
- Comes in two delicious flavors: Chocolate and Vanilla, Mixes Instantly and Tastes Great
TO MAXIMISE YOUR RESULTS, consider supplementing this product with ETB Pure Isolate Whey Protein line, ETB BCAA’s and ETB Bear Essentials Multivitamins.
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.