Swiss Navy Desire25% OFF W/CODE SWISS25MSRP:Was:Now: $39.99
Swiss Navy Stamina25% OFF W/CODE SWISS25MSRP:Was:Now: $39.99
Rich Piana 5% Nutrition
5% Nutrition 5% Core KSM-6615% OFF W/ CODE SUNNY15MSRP:Was:Now: $26.99
Vigor Labs Chainsaw GoldENHANCE ENDURANCE AND STAMINAMSRP:Was:Now: $30.00
M.D. Science Lab
M.D. Science Lab Max Desire25% OFF W/CODE MD25MSRP:Was:Now: $39.99
Now TestoJack 200A1's Best Price!MSRP:Was:Now: $36.95
M.D. Science Lab
M.D. Science Lab MaxSize Cream25% OFF W/CODE MD25MSRP:Was:Now: $39.99
Redcon1 Boom Stick15% OFF W/ CODE SUNNY15MSRP:Was:Now: $64.99
Primeval Labs Mega TestTESTOSTERONE SUPPORTMSRP:Was:Now: $34.99
Metabolic Nutrition Metatest 240 Caps15% OFF W/ CODE SUNNY15MSRP:Was:Now: $59.99
Rich Piana 5% Nutrition
5% Nutrition 5% Core D-Aspartic Acid15% OFF W/ CODE SUNNY15MSRP:Was:Now: $25.99
Swiss Navy Herbal Viva25% OFF W/CODE SWISS25MSRP:Was:Now: $39.99
Ayone Nutrition Tribulus ExtractBUY 1 GET 1 FREE*Must Add 2 To Cart For DealMSRP:Was:Now: $16.59
Steel Supplements Hard-AFNO LONGER AVAILABLE
Sexual Health Supplements is a topic that most men or women don't wish to talk about... Learn more.
1. Sexual Health Supplements and where do they come from?
Male Sexual Health Supplements is a topic that most men don't wish to talk about, even though there are thousands of other men searching for natural male sexual health supplements. One of the main reason's men look for help is due to what is known as Erectile dysfunction (ED). Erectile dysfunction, is the repeated inability to get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse such as lack of sexual desire and problems with ejaculation or orgasm.
Natural male enhancement supplements come as an alternative to prescription medications, such as Viagra, cialis... except they are a lot cheaper and are available without prescription. If you find it hard to believe that using such natural products will actually result in the increase of the volume and size of your aroused penis, you should take into consideration that prescription medicines are made from originally natural ingredients as well. The problem is that their once natural components have been modified so dramatically that there is hardly anything natural in them now.
For the most part, herbal alternatives are distillants from the roots and leaves of plants and trees, which are often enriched with amino acids, vitamins and other nutrients. The functionality of herbal extracts, in part, is to increase blood flow, not just to the genitals, but to all parts of the body, including the brain. Also other positive effects have been noticed, including increased energy, enhanced recovery and growth from exercise, and greater sense of well being.
2. What do Male Enhancement Supplements do and what scientific studies give evidence to support this?
Sexual Health Supplements have a very simple function and that is to improve circulation and expand blood vessels throughout the body, including the male genitalia. This is done through a mixture of herbal supplements that are ground into a fine powder and then made into capsules or tablets. Herbal male enhancement formulas are more popular than prescriptions like Viagra, mainly because of price, but also due to the fact that they are all natural and tend to have less side effects than prescription drugs.
Various clinical studies have shown that certain plants and herbs may provide benefits for male sexual health, including those for libido, performance, endurance, sperm production and incontinence. These include an assortment of exotic herbs that have been shown in studies to offer potential properties for male sexual potency and performance, as well as their general health. These include:
- Coleus forskohlii– supplementation of this herb may benefit the body’s hormones, such as the thyroid. It may also hold cardiovascular properties, such as improving the heart’s pumping of blood, blood pressure and blood vessel dilation.
- Avena Sativa (common oat)– oats have been found to provide certain benefits for male sexual performance. They may be natural aphrodisiacs, and may provide nourishment for nerves, which can make enhance sensations. In addition, oats may reduce over-excitability.
- Long Jack (Eurycoma longifolia)– this herb is renowned for its proposed aphrodisiac abilities, and studies show that it may increase the motivation and frequency of sexual activity, as well as sexual arousal. Additionally, this herb may increase energy, endurance and stamina levels, while reducing occasional mental fatigue.
- Tribulus (puncture vine)- a common herb for bodybuilding, this nutrient has been shown in studies to increase libido and sexual performance. A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that tribulus may affect anabolic hormones in men, especially that of testosterone.
- Horny Goat Weed (epimedium sagittatum)– well-regarded in Chinese society for its sexual properties, studies suggest that this herb may effectively enhance sperm production, and stimulate the sensory nerves, which can increase both sexual strength and desire.
- Stinging Nettle Extract– in studies, this plant has been shown to offer healthful properties for proper urinary flow. It may also benefit hormones and proteins that transport sex hormones. A study published in the journal Planta Medica suggests that this nutrient may be effective against the condition known as benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), which targets and enlarges men’s prostate glands. This causes pressure on the urethra, and makes urine flow slower and less forceful
- Saw Palmetto– another herb shown to offer properties for benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH). Studies show that this herb may also provide relief for nighttime urination, while improving urine flow and bladder voiding.
- Beta Sitosterol– the possible benefits of this herb include those for benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) – such as improved peak urinary flow, and decreased pain and burning. It may also benefit cholesterol and diabetes health, as well as inflammation and immunity.
- Pygeum– this herb may provide properties for BPH, and prostate health, in general.
- Ginkgo Biloba (leaf)- a powerful antioxidant shown to enhance circulation to the brain and other areas. In regards to sexual health, this nutrient may effectively dilate blood vessels and improve blood flow to the penis. One study found that ginkgo biloba, when used on its own for six months, improved erectile dysfunction in a group of impotent males. In addition, ginkgo biloba may hold properties for memory and cognitive function, as well as for vision, cardiovascular and neurological health.
- Muira Pauma Extract– a Brazilian plant known for its aphrodisiac properties, this plant has been shown in studies to enhance libido and potency. This nutrient has been shown to be one of the most effective nutrients for erectile dysfunction (ED), as well as for increasing blood flow to the penis
- Circuligo Orchiodes – among the possible benefits offered by this herb are those for impotence, urinary incontinence and infertility caused by conditions of weakness.
- Anemarrhena Asphodeloides (zhi mi)– studies suggest that this herb may provide therapeutic properties for such sexual health concerns as urinary tract infections, genital herpes and sterility.
- Gamma Oryzanol– this mixture is comprised of naturally occurring plant chemicals. A study published in the Journal of the American Dietary Association shows that this nutrient may effectively enhance testosterone levels and promote lean muscle tissue growth. Plus, it may stimulate the release of endorphins (pain-relieving substances naturally made in the body).
- Asian ginseng (Panax ginseng)– long utilized as a natural source of energy, this herb may provide benefits for potency, libido, and the ability to maintain erections. A study published in the Journal of Family Practice found that men with clinically diagnosed erectile dysfunction treated with ginseng had a statistically significant improvement in erectile function compared to the placebo group.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii)– this root has been shown to help regulate the hormonal systems of both men and women. It may also offer benefits for increasing energy and stamina.
- yohimbine-Increases the amount of blood that is allowed to flow into the penis and prevents blood from flowing out of the penis. It can cause an erection. Yohimbine is also used to treat and diagnose some types of impotence.
- DHEA (dehydroepiandrosterone)-the most abundant steroid hormone in our bodies. (Hormones in this category include oestrogen, testosterone, and cortisone.) DHEA, can convert to either testosterone or oestrogen. It reaches its peak when we're in our twenties and then performs a dramatic disappearing act as we age.
Some doctors encourage the usage of natural male enhancers because harmful side effects, like those found in other medications and sexual methods, are virtually absent. With these advantages, the desired way to increase sexual stamina simply implies going back to the basics even in these times of modernity.
3. Who needs Male Enhancement Supplements and how much should be taken? Are there any side effects or symptoms of deficiency?
Men dissatisfied with their penis size need not to worry anymore about their problem because there are many natural male enhancement supplements available. Male enhancement is not that hard, there are plenty of methods that male can use and do to enhance their penis. There are creams, lotions, and pills. It would be better if you choose herbal pills in enhancing your penis vs. prescription drugs. Since herbal remedy do not have any harmful effect to your body, so it is better to take herbal ones. In using creams or lotion, you have to carefully follow instructions, you need to follow the required times and days that you need to apply this cream. If you do not follow the right instruction, you won’t be able to see the effective results of this type of product.
Original Research Article by: Nick Saliba © 2007.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.