Beverly International Up-Lift
Designed to Sustain High-Intensity Training Performance!
Push harder and last longer, without caffeine.
If you’re sick of pre-workout supplements that run out of gas mid-way through your workout, cause your heart to race, or make it difficult to fall asleep, then give Up-Lift a try. One of Beverly’s best sellers, this formula is proof that you can dial in the intensity of any kind of workout –weights or cardio- without caffeine or other central-nervous-system stimulants.
Size: 330 g (15 servings)
Flavor: Natural Tart Cherry
• Performance (mental & physical)
Why people like it
• Because it’s stimulant-free, Up-Lift can be taken any time of day.
• Supports clean, sustained energy and focus, without blood sugar or caffeine crashes.
• Lifts mood and improves cognitive performance.
• Supports healthy vasodilation, nitric oxide production, and circulation.
• Supports stamina and endurance: Blow through the burn, lift more, and go further!
• Our unique “hybrid” formula works just as well for cardio as it does in the weight room!
Who it’s ideal for
• Anyone seeking a stimulant-free way to boost the intensity of their workouts.
• Great for fast-paced workouts: bodybuilding, spinning, running, HIIT, CrossFit, MMA, and more.
Secrets to Success
• Mix 2 full scoops with water and drink 30 minutes pre-workout.
• For workouts lasting longer than 90 minutes: Drink 1 serving 15-30 minutes pre-training. Drink an additional serving after 45 minutes of training.
• When combining with other pre-workout products or energy boosters, use 1 full scoop.
• Clients report getting great results by combining Up-Lift with any of a number of Beverly products including Fast-Up, Creatine Select, Muscle Synergy, and GH Factor.
What people are saying
(The testimonials shown below and in other product pages were collected online. Some have been edited for grammar, clarity, and the sake of space.)
Rodneyjwarner says: “This stuff is great. Good lift, without overdoing it. It is very subtle, and effective.”
Kirbmaestro25 says: “This is by far the best product I've taken for pre/intra workout. It gives clean energy. Basically, it works like your car: The more you step on the gas, the more power you get out. If you crave that “unchained beast” feeling or rush, then this is not for you. Bottom line: Great pump, no bloat or puffiness (no creatine), clean energy without a crash. One drawback is the taste. But it's tolerable. I stack this with Quadracarn. For me, that's the one-two punch that puts Beverly in a category by itself. Backed by science (read research reports from NIH). Beverly supplements walk the walk.”
Cjlong says: “Up-Lift keeps my energy levels up the whole 2 hours I work out. Along with GH Factor, this is a great pre-workout stack.”
Jamie says: “This product is great if you train later in the day because it's stimulant-free and helps you power through your workout without keeping you up all night. I gave it 4 stars because it's pricey, but worth it in my opinion.”
Kyfitdad says: “I usually mix this with Glutamine Select and drink it during my workout for an incredible pump and energy boost. It’s especially helpful during my pre-contest diet workouts.”
Curtcallen23 says: “Kills other products. This will give you an awesome PUMP and make them veins pop.”
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.
Doesn't make you crashTried it for the first time 3/19/2010..gave me plenty of energy without the jitters of caffein..good product