A1's Best Price!
Supports Both the Building of Muscle and Trimming of Body Fat!
Once you try it, you won’t want to be without it!
UMP is our “gateway” protein supplement. Once people try it, they’re hooked. Its unique, naturally balanced blend of ultra-premium milk proteins stays with your muscles, and satisfies your appetite, for hours at a time.* This makes it ideal for a wide variety of applications and times of use -breakfast, post-workout, meal replacement, nighttime snack, etc.
Size: 2 lb, 0.8 oz (930 g)(About 30 servings)
Flavors: Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberries, Cookies & Crème, Rocky Road.
• Muscle Building & Preservation
• Fat Loss: Fat loss is a secondary benefit of supplementing your diet with high-quality protein. Here’s how it works:
1. Protein promotes meal satiety, reducing your tendency to overeat.
2. Protein promotes thermogenesis, a natural process by which your body burns off calories in the form of heat. Increased thermogenesis is protective against fat gain.
Why people like it
• Rich, satisfying flavors, and creamy mouthfeel make it a treat to eat.
• Stomach-friendly: Easy to digest. No gas or bloating.
• Provides hours of muscle-building support: Clients report that UMP stays with their muscles, and satisfies their appetite, for longer than other protein powders. Beverly attributes these benefits to UMP’s naturally balanced blend of proteins, discussed below.
• Unique formula: 90% of the protein in UMP comes from milk protein isolate obtained from fresh, Grade-A skim milk. (Small amounts of other proteins are added for taste and texture.) Milk protein isolate contains the same 80:20 ratio of casein to whey found naturally in milk. Casein has a sustained-release absorption pattern, whereas whey is absorbed more quickly. With UMP, you therefore get the best of both worlds.
• In addition, UMP has been fortified with arginine, glutamine, and branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs). Collectively, these amino acids are known as the “Critical Cluster” of because of their importance to muscle tissue.
• Low in fat and carbs.
How do I choose between UMP and other Beverly proteins?
Choose UMP if:
• You want a protein supplement that can be used any time of day, or as a meal replacement, or
• this is your first time using a protein supplement.
Secrets to Success
• As a rule of thumb, take roughly 1 scoop for every 50 lb of body weight, daily. Example: Let’s say you weigh 180 lb. Divide 180 by 50, and you get 3.6. Round this up to 4 scoops of UMP daily.
• The best times to take UMP are mid-morning, mid-afternoon, and before bed.
• At least 1 scoop should be taken immediately after working out. (Most men seeking to increase muscle size take 2 scoops of UMP post-workout.)
• Travel Tip: Put 1-2 scoops of UMP in a Ziploc bag or shaker bottle. Now you have no excuses to let your muscles go hungry!
Small changes, big results!
New to supplements? The simplest place to start is with a Beverly protein. Incorporating one of our delicious protein powders into your daily diet and exercise routine is a small change. Yet it can help you build, tone, and shape your body in a big way.*
What people are saying
(The testimonials shown below and in other product pages were collected online. Some have been edited for grammar, clarity, and the sake of space.)
PSReora says: “I live on UMP. You can do so much with it. For starters, it's easy to turn it into a pudding by adding very cold water. It will fluff right up. Secondly, it's easy to bake with and tastes GREAT. Beverly provides you with several recipes on their web site. You can also adapt your own and substitute in some protein powder. I've never had better protein powder. UMP will be a hard one to break me away from.”
Julie Lohre (IFBB fitness pro and cover model) says: “UMP is truly a staple in my daily nutrition plan. I credit it with helping me maintain a lean, photo-ready physique year round. I use it to make protein waffles or pancakes. I make high-protein granola bars and banana bread for my family. My favorite flavor is vanilla because it is so versatile. Being tempted by a cookie? Please. I can pass up any sweet knowing that I have my UMP!”
Neona says: “I am finishing my first bottle of UMP cookies & crème. With 3-4 scoops per day, my body is looking leaner and I am so energized. Running, soccer, gym, cycling -when will I be tired finally? I’m going to try chocolate next!”
Runarak says: “By far the best protein on the market. Great taste, no fillers, and just what I need before and after my workout. Is it more expensive? Yes, but it is so worth getting a high-quality product. I've tried many of the top brands, none compare to UMP.”
Michinator says: “Best-tasting protein powder I’ve ever had. Mix in water and it's delicious. On top of that, Beverly is one of the easiest companies to trust that their labels are true. Great stuff.”
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.
Warnings: Do not use for weight reduction.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (31.5g)
Servings Per Container: About 30
Amount Per Serving
Calories From Fat 30
Total Fat 3.5g 5%
Saturated Fat 1.0g
Trans Fat 0.0g
Cholesterol 5mg 2%
Sodium 200g 8%
Potassium 310g 9%
Total Carbohydrates 4g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1g 2%
Protein 20g 40%
Calcium 296mg 30%
Iron 1mg 6%
Magnesium 122mg 31%
Ultimate Protein System™ 20.8g
(Milk Protein Isolate, Calcium Caseinate, Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Micellar Casein, Egg White, L-Arginine, L-Glutamine, L-Isoleucine, L-Leucine, L-Valine)
Other Ingredients: Cocoa (Processed With Alkali), Sunflower Oil, Sodium Caseinate, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Soy Fiber, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Citrate, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Salt, Maltodextrin, Gum Arabic, Soy Lecithin, Mono- And Diglycerides, Sucralose, Acesulfame-K, Potassium Phosphate, Borage Oil, Silicon Dioxide, And Tocopherols (Added To Protect Flavor).
This product contains milk, soy and egg.