A1's Best Price!
Ensure Your Body Has All It Needs To Achieve Your Conditioning Goals!
The ultimate daily micronutrient solution since 1970.
Since 1970, barely a year after the moon landing, Super Pak has been helping hard-training natural athletes of all kinds ensure that they get every micronutrient they need, every day. Each pre-assorted daily pack (“pak”) provides “super doses” of essential vitamins and minerals, superfoods, enzymes, and more to support total body-building health.*
When we say “super doses”, we mean it. Indeed, it would be difficult to obtain the doses of micronutrients found in Super Pak from whole food alone. Below is just a portion of what you get in each daily pack:
• 10,000 IU Vitamin A, equivalent to 1 cup of kale
• 2,000 mg Vitamin C, equivalent to 10 large red bell peppers
• 800 IU Vitamin D, equivalent to 6 cups of whole milk
• 1000 IU Vitamin E, equivalent to 10 cups of whole almonds
• 150 mg Thiamin, equivalent to 68 cups of wheat germ
• 150 mg Riboflavin, equivalent to 750 cups of cooked Shitake mushrooms
• 22 mg Zinc, equivalent to 14 oz of top sirloin steak
• 200 mcg Chromium, equivalent to 9 cups of broccoli
• 150 mg Choline, equivalent to 1 hard-boiled egg
• 150 mg Inositol, equivalent to ½ cup of red kidney beans
• 3 mg Copper, equivalent to 30 cups of fresh basil
• 10 mg Manganese, equivalent to 2 cups of wild frozen blueberries
Size: 1 box (30 single-serving packets)
Why people like it
• Potency guaranteed: You get 100% of every nutrient listed on the Supplement Facts panel. We guarantee it. This is achieved by procuring each ingredient individually before blending, and using overages.
• Custom-made: Super Pak is made exclusively for Beverly to suit the needs of the advanced, hard-training athlete.
• Convenient: No more messing around with multiple bottles any more. Every tablet and capsule you need for the day has been pre-assorted inside a moisture-resistant pack.
• Sustained-release: A sustained-release technology ensures that select tablets in Super Pak release their nutrient cargo over a period of up to 6 hours.
• Chelated minerals: Our minerals are chelated with hydrolyzed protein to encourage maximum bioavailability.
How do I choose between Super Pak and FitTabs?
• If you are an advanced athlete who frequently performs long, exhaustive workouts, go with Super Pak. Otherwise, take Fit Tabs.
Secrets to Success
• Take 1 packet daily, with food.
• Each packet contains a total of 9 tablets and capsules. These should be swallowed one at a time with water during, or soon after, a meal or snack. Taking Super Pak with food will minimize the risk of stomach upset and allow your body to use the micronutrients more efficiently. (B vitamins, in particular, may cause stomach upset if taken on an empty stomach.)
What people are saying
(The following testimonials have been sourced online and may have been edited for the sake of grammar and/or space.)
Angela says: “I’ve been taking Super Pak every day for at least a year. I take the pack first thing in the morning with a protein shake. I never have an upset stomach. I believe that the vitamins give me added energy and they seem to have boosted my immune system. I don't seem to get sick as often. I will continue taking these. I like the convenience of the individual packs and not having to buy a lot of pills separately.”
Challenger32272 says: “I’ve been using Beverly products for over 15 years and Super Pak has been in my arsenal of supplements on and off for the same period of time. I’ve tried other vitamin packs but always seem to come back to Beverly. Super Pak is the best on the market today.”
Dan Edwards says: “I’ve been taking the Super Pak for about 6 years. It has done wonders for my health. I took other vitamins before, but I never felt as healthy as when taking Super Pak. I can tell a major difference in just a few days without it. It keeps me healthy and free from colds and sickness.”
Zsayer says: “10/10. I have been using this product for over 2 years and am very happy with it. After using more expensive Animal Packs, I am happy with the slow-release technology of Super Pak. I get a steady release of vitamins all day when taking a single pack in the AM.”
Tenacious22 says: “Often overlooked are micronutrients -vitamins and minerals. Being short on any of these can slow your gains to a crawl or even result in sickness and overtraining. I have found these 30 paks to be the most complete source and best potency for lifters/bodybuilders.”
Beverly: Supplement formulas tested by time.
“New” isn’t always better. Which supplement do you think will be most likely to give you satisfying results: One that has been on the market for several years and used by thousands of customers? Or one that just hit the market?
Beverly has the advantage of history. We have clients who have literally grown up with the Beverly brand. Many of our formulas have remained unchanged for years. That’s because they continue to satisfy users young and old, beginner and advanced.
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.
Serving Size: 1 Packet
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving
Vitamin A(Palmitate) 10,000IU 200%
Vitamin C 2,000mg 3,333%
Vitamin D(Cholecalciferol) 800IU 200%
Vitamin E(as Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate) 1,000IU 3333%
Thiamin(as Vitamin B1)(As Thiamine HCl) 150mg 10000%
Riboflavin(Vitamin B2) 150mg 8823%
Niacin(as Niacinamide) 150mg 750%
Vitamin B6(as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 150mg 7500%
Folate(as Folic Acid) 400mcg 100%
Vitamin B12(as Cyanocobalamin) 150mcg 2500%
Biotin 50mcg 17%
Pantothenic Acid 150mg 1500%
Calcium(as Hydrolyzed Protein Chelate) 1,000mg 100%
Iron(Hydrolyzed Protein Chelate) 18mg 100%
Iodine(as Potassium Iodide) 150mcg 100%
Magnesium(As Hydrolyzed Protein Chelate) 500mg 125%
Zinc(Hydrolyzed Protein Chelate) 22.5mg 150%
Selenium(from Yeast) 80mcg 114%
Copper(Hydrolyzed Protein Chelate) 3mcg 150%
Manganese(Hydrolyzed Protein Chelate) 10mg 500%
Chromium(Hydrolyzed Protein Chelate) 200mcg 167%
Chloride 90mcg 2%
Potassium(Hydrolyzed Protein Chelate) 95mg 2%
Choline (As Choline Bitartrate) 150mg
Para-Aminobenzoic Acid 150mg
Citrus Bioflavonoid Complex (4x Concentrate) 500mg
Hesperidin Complex 75mg
Betaine HCl 280mg
Glutamic Acid 100mg
Ox Bile 120mg
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Stearine, Calcium Carbonate, Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, DiCalcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Rose Hips Powder, Casein Hydrolysate, Glycine, Citric Acid, Gelatin, Glycerin, Soy Bean Oil, Alfalfa Powder, Rice Bran Polishings, Parsley Leaf Powder, Brewer's Yeast, Lecithin.