Superior Blend Of Five Top Of The Line Protein Substrates!
A high-speed whey unlike any other.
Muscle Provider is the pinnacle of no-nonsense whey protein supplements. It contains an exceptionally high level of cross-flow filtered and pre-hydrolyzed whey protein. This allows it to produce relatively light, unfilling shakes that feed your tired muscles lightning fast without leaving you too full to eat a regular meal soon after.*
Size: 1 lb, 14.7 oz (870 g) (About 30 servings)
Flavors: Vanilla, Chocolate
• Muscle Building & Preservation
• Fat Loss: Fat loss is a secondary benefit of supplementing your diet with high-quality protein. Here’s how it works:
1. Protein promotes meal satiety, reducing your tendency to overeat.*
2. Protein promotes thermogenesis, a natural process by which your body burns off calories in the form of heat. Increased thermogenesis is believed to be protective against fat gain.
Why people like it
• Muscle Provider is ideal for use pre-contest, pre- and/or post-workout, and as a light snack to boost your intake of high-quality protein and carry you over between regular meals.
• Muscle Provider chocolate tastes like fresh chocolate cupcake batter! Vanilla makes a mouth-watering topping on hot or cold cereal.
• Stomach-friendly: Muscle Provider is easy to digest.
• Unique formula: Muscle Provider contains exceptionally high levels of whey protein hydrolysate (WPH) and isolate (WPI). (This is why they appear first in the list of ingredients.) WPH and WPI contribute to the relatively fast absorption and light consistency of Muscle Provider, properties that make it popular with athletes and others who want to boost their intake of high-quality protein in between meals without feeling too full to eat later, or want to use their protein powder soon before or after workouts.
• Low in fat and carbs.
How do I choose between Muscle Provider and other Beverly proteins?
Choose Muscle Provider if you mainly want to use it:
• immediately before and/or after workouts,
• pre-contest, or
• as an unfilling, high-protein snack between regular meals.
Secrets to Success
• As a rule of thumb, take about 1 scoop for every 50 lb of body weight, daily. Example: Let’s say you weigh 180 lb. Divide 180 by 50, and you get 3.6. Round this up to 4 scoops of Muscle Provider daily.
• To promote muscle recovery and building, at least one serving of Muscle Provider should be taken immediately after your workout.* For maximum results, enjoy another serving 4-5 hours later.
• Travel Tip: Put 1-2 scoops of Muscle Provider in a Ziploc bag and tuck it inside your shaker bottle.
What people are saying
(The following testimonials have been sourced online and may have been edited for the sake of grammar and/or space.)
Misshelly says: “10/10. I’ve never seen so many lean gains from a protein powder as I have with Muscle Provider. It is delicious and makes a great brownie in the microwave. It is worth the higher price.”
Luchicar says: “I use Muscle Provider for weight loss and muscle gain. It has worked very well for me and unlike other products, does not taste bad. It is priced a little higher than other brands, but it is worth it.”
Eric says: “Beverly has never let me down. Muscle Provider is a great product with all of what you need, and none of what you don’t. Go Beverly! Keep up the great work.”
Workingitinhobbs says: “Muscle Provider tastes great and speeds muscle recovery on days when you hit the weights hard.”
Darrell says: “Great-tasting, fast-acting protein. Has multiple forms of whey, which I’m a fan of. Great for post-workout.”
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.
For a thicker, sweeter shake, reduce the amount of water slightly. Adding 3-4 small ice cubes when blending will also increase thickness.
For a thinner shake, add more water.
The best times to use Muscle Provider are:
Within 1 hour before and/pr after lifting weights (resistance exercise)
First thing in the morning
Any other time of day to increase your daily protein intake
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container: 30
Amount Per Serving:
Calories From Fat 10
Total Fat 1g 2%
Cholesterol 10mg 3%
Total Carbohydrate 3g 1%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Protein 21g 40%
Calcium 120mg 12%
Iron 0.8mg 5%
Sodium 180mg 8%
Potassium 350mg 10%
Muscle Provider Whey Protein System 25.6g
(Whey Protein Isolate,Whey Protein Hydrolysate,
Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate,
Hydrolyzed Lactalbumin, Egg White)
Other Ingredients: Cocoa Powder, Guar Gum, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sodium Chloride, Soy Lecithin, Acacia Gum, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.
NOTE: Supplement facts and ingredients may vary slightly by flavor.
Allergen Information: Contains Milk, Soybean, Egg.
Directions: Pour 8 oz of cold water into a blender or the container of your choice
Add 1 scoop of Muscle Provider and blend or mix until the texture is smooth or as you desire it.