One Of The Most Important But Neglected Components Of Nutrition!
The Antidote to Bloat.
Multiple Enzyme Complex (MEC) is a broad-spectrum enzyme formula designed to help alleviate normal digestion-related bloating and discomfort by assisting in the breakdown of the protein, carbs, and fat in food.* Who can benefit from it? Dr. Elizabeth Lipski, PhD (clinical nutrition), author of Digestive Wellness, says: "If someone tells me they consistently feel bloated or gassy 2-4 hours after eating, or that food feels like it just “sits there” hours after a meal, I've found that support from digestive enzymes in these cases can make a real difference." Consistent with Dr. Lipski’s findings, clients regularly tell us that MEC makes digestion easier and more comfortable and allows them to enjoy a broader variety of foods in their diet.*
Size: 100 tablets (100 servings)
• Healthy Weight Management
Why people like it
• Broad-spectrum, fast-acting: With its broad array of digestive enzymes, MEC helps your body break down the protein, carbs, and fat in food from multiple angles, simultaneously.* This results in faster relief. Indeed, clients regularly report that MEC quickly alleviates common digestion-related issues, including bloating, gas, and acid reflux.
• Improves food tolerance: MEC users often find that they can enjoy a wider range of foods.
Secrets to Success
• Take 1-3 tablets of MEC with each meal, including protein shakes.
• For maximum results, you may wish to combine MEC with probiotics. Dr. Lipski has found that the combination of digestive enzymes with probiotics helps alleviate symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). Many of her patients report a significant improvement in the first week of treatment. She provides the following tips to help alleviate IBS:
o Increase fiber intake.
o Drink at least 6-8 glasses of water daily.
o Take digestive enzymes with each meal.
o Take probiotics twice daily.
o Take digestive enzymes once daily on an empty stomach to help clean out bacteria and other unwanted material.
Who it’s ideal for
• Anyone who experiences normal digestion-related discomfort, such as gas, bloating, or fullness, after eating a meal.
• Athletes who consume high-calorie or high-protein diets.
• Hard gainers who have difficulty eating enough food to gain muscle often find that MEC is the missing link to jumpstarting their bodybuilding progress.
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.
FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Shop our 100% secure server and get your supplements at the lowest prices everyday! NOBODY beats our overall price.