Beverly International Glutamine Select Plus BCAAs
Synergistic Formula For Building Muscle Size And Strength!
Say goodbye to soreness.
If your muscles are still feeling sore from your last workout, you may not be able to give it your all at the next one. This is just one of the reasons why hard-training athletes of all kinds love Glutamine Select. Its Scientifically Dosed blend of glutamine and BCAAs helps stop muscle soreness in its tracks so you can recover faster between workouts.
Size: 552 g (62 servings)
Flavor: Natural Black Cherry
• Muscle Building & Preservation
Why people like it
• The results: Glutamine Select helps alleviate muscle soreness, quicken recovery, boost anabolism, and keep you hydrated.
• Many clients use Glutamine Select to reduce cravings and preserve muscle on a calorie-restricted diet.
• Unique formula: Glutamine Select contains 8,000 mg total of high quality glutamine and BCAAs in the same doses shown to enhance lean muscle and strength in a clinical study.
• 60 servings!
Who it’s ideal for
• Hard-training athletes who frequently perform high-intensity or prolonged, exhaustive workouts (e.g. CrossFit, MMA, triathletes).
• Many athletes consider Glutamine Select to be the best product of its kind for reducing muscle soreness and quickening recovery.
• Anyone on a calorie-restricted (e.g. fat-loss or cutting) diet.
Secrets to Success
• Mix 2 scoops of Glutamine Select with 12-16 oz of water and drink during and immediately after workouts to reduce muscle soreness, quicken recovery, and boost anabolism.
• Before extra-grueling workouts, IFBB fitness pro Julie Lohre mixes 1-2 scoops with water in a blender bottle and sips on it during training. She says it makes a big difference in how sore her body feels in the days that follow.
• If you are on a calorie-restricted diet, drink Glutamine Select in between meals to help alleviate cravings and protect lean muscle.
What people are saying
(The following testimonials have been sourced online and may have been edited for the sake of grammar and/or space.)
Sylvia A says: “I am elated to give you a review on Glutamine Select. I have been out of competition for 4 years and am preparing to make a return. Glutamine Select is an awesome choice for muscle recovery. I’m a figure competitor, and I just can’t have sore muscles. This product prevents the soreness and helps me recover quickly.”
Daniell says: “Glutamine Select takes the soreness out!”
Michael J says: “I’ve been using Glutamine Select for 2 weeks now. I take it during and after my intense workouts. It keeps my endurance at its peak. I love this stuff. I compared it to a different brand and it doesn't have the same results. Also I love the black cherry flavor. Nice and tart.”
Tom S says: “Easily the best glutamine product I have used. Quality ingredients, easy to take, and the black cherry flavor is phenomenal.”
Anthony S says: “Best glutamine product hands down. There’s a reason Beverly has been around for so long, and that is because their products flat-out work! This stuff is great. 60 scoops last quite some time. Not only do you get 5 grams of high quality glutamine per scoop, but you get leucine as well. Buy this product. You will be kicking yourself that you didn’t. I stack it with Creatine Select as well.”
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.
A RECOVERY MUST HAVEI started using this product after many attempts with cheaper products that did not do the job as well. This Glutmaine and BCAAs formula has increased my performance as well as allowing me to have a smooth recovery minus the muscle soreness.
A Must Have!This product is a must have! Since I've started taking it I have noticed a huge difference in my energy level...it def cuts down on muscle fatigue so you're ready to lift the next day...I highly recommend this product!
Glut&BCAA - great! Foam doesn't well.I have too much foam when mixed. And the taste is not good. I'm more like SciVation Xtend LEMON LIME SOUR.
Glad I followed the advice of my trainerI bought this product on the advice of my trainer he promised me that it would reduce muscle soreness aid in recovery and make my training a better experience. I had my doubts but as always he was right! I started my training without Glutamine and about a week and a half in the product arrived and I started taking it. Two days later I could feel a total difference in the way my muscles r
Awesome!This stuff is great! My strength recovery and endurance all increased noticeably within the first couple of weeks. After using this product I have switched to only BI products and have never looked back. Try this and you will not regret it.
An Absolute Staple!Best supplement I've ever taken. Works excellent when mixed with Beverly Creatine Select. Dramatically reduced my recovery times from workouts as well as the hard day at the office.
Love this product! It has helped so muchI have noticed a huge difference..I am not sore the next day after an intensive workout. A MUST have!
gaining strenght at 48!Being 48 yrs old I look for all the help I can get to make gains. Glutamine select taste great after a hard workoutit helps me preserve lean muscle mass. beverley international products are the purest I have ever taken..This saves me a lot of money in the long run..I was geting really tired of wasting money trying other products without results.||Absorbtion of any supplement is key..and beverle
Good SupplementGreat for immune system and after work outs.
Great StuffI mix it with water because it has a nice rasberry taste. It sometimes mixes well you may have to add water a second time to get the whole product. All in all it is a good supplement.