Decrease Muscle Fatigue And Use Up Fat For Energy!
-Quality Carnitine for Dieting.
Energy Reserve is a favorite, particularly with women who are training hard on a calorie-restricted diet. Whether you’re preparing for a physique contest or a photo shoot, or trying to drop a dress size or two, Energy Reserve can be your best friend. Each easy-to-swallow tablet contains 600 mg of -quality carnitine. Research suggests that supplementation with carnitine supports your metabolism’s ability to burn fat. It may also help spare muscle glycogen during high-intensity exercise so that you can last longer without feeling “gassed”.
Size: 60 tablets (60 servings)
• Fat Loss
• Performance (endurance)
Why people like it
• Makes dieting and exercise work better: If you’re on a low-calorie diet, Energy Reserve can help you burn fat and achieve higher levels of energy and endurance in the gym.
Who it’s ideal for
• Anyone who is training hard while following a calorie-restricted diet (e.g. contest prep, cutting, fat-loss).
Secrets to Success
• For maximum results, take 1-2 tablets before cardio and 1-2 tablets with each of 3 meals (4-8 tablets daily).
• During contest prep, physique athletes (bodybuilding, fitness, figure, bikini, etc.) typically begin taking Energy Reserve 5-8 weeks before the day of the show.
• It is important to take carnitine multiple times daily. Research suggests that this is the most effective way to boost tissue levels of carnitine. (Nearly all of the body’s carnitine is found in muscle tissue.) If you don’t miss a dose, the level of carnitine in your tissues will gradually increase and you’ll start to see benefits. Be patient and the rewards will come.
What people are saying
Paul T says: “Making sure all of your hard work in the gym does not go to waste is a balancing act. That's why I use Beverly Energy Reserve. It helps burn fat, not the muscle that I am working so hard to build.”
Cstupek says: “10/10. I am so completely impressed with this product. My body type requires a very-low-carb diet during contest prep. This supplement has made all the difference in my mental state. Not only has it helped me maintain my cardio (with energy!) but it has given me the mental clarity I need to get on with my busy life while prepping for a contest. Without a doubt, I will not prep without it again!!”
Workingoutguy says: “I used Energy Reserve 3 months and then stopped. I am re-ordering because I noticed a difference when I stopped. I take it right before a workout with Beverly Up-Lift. It helps me sustain energy at the gym, especially when working out hard.”
Shelly826 says: “Energy Reserve has given me more energy when I'm dieting down and my calories are low. I take two tablets pre-workout, one post-workout, and one with lunch. I've noticed a difference for sure when I use it.”
Chunkybutt says: “I stay on Energy Reserve all year round, and managed to keep myself pretty lean this off-season in comparison to others!”
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.
Serving Size: 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving:
Dicalcium phosphate, cellulose, vegetable powder, silica, magnesium stearate.