Betancourt Nutrition L-Carnitine L-Tartrate
Promotes Recovery, Fatloss & More!
L-Carnitine is formed from the amino acids L-lysine and L-methionine in the body for the purposes of fatty acid metabolism. Once fatty acids are transported to the mitochondria (the powerhouse centers of cells responsible for energy production) they are converted to usable forms of energy. The L-Tartrate version of L-Carnitine has been shown to be superior to L-Carnitine for muscle recovery and maintaining a hormonal balance.
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate promotes an appropriate hormonal balance by improving androgen receptor activity. Its ability to promote recovery from high intensity exercise makes it a dual threat as a training and fat loss aid.
- LCLT enhances hormone levels and improves recovery from high intensity exercise.
- LCLT favorably effect markers for recovery after exercise.
- LCLT improves metabolic response to exercise in males.
- LCLT improves recovery from exercise stress.
- LCLT is superior to L-Carnitine for increasing muscle carnitine content.
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate can be taken pre exercise and throughout the day for the purposes of fatty acid metabolism or post exercise to promote muscle recovery. Take it with Ripped JuiceTM to maximize your fat loss potential.
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.