Athletic Edge IntraXCell
The World’s First Beta-Alanine, Carnosine Boosting Formula In Convenient Capsule Form!History Is About To Be Made Once Again!
Until now, creatine, with numerous research studies to support its effectiveness, was the leading supplement for improving exercise and muscular performance. Since creatine made its explosion into the sports nutrition world in the early nineties, our understanding of exercise physiology and sports nutrition has evolved exponentially. Recent research is giving rise to another supplement breakthrough…one that will change the direction of the industry like creatine did so many years ago. The research supported, IntraXCell is the next breakthrough supplement for increasing explosive strength, muscle mass and endurance.
- Boosts Explosive Muscular Strength & Power Output.
- Increase Muscle Mass.
- Increase Anaerobic Muscular Endurance.
- Increase Aerobic Endurance.
- Delay Muscular Fatigue - Train Harder & Longer
- Increase Muscle Fullness and Vascularity
- No Bloating or Water-Retention
A research study, on 18 collegiate wrestlers using IntraXCell for 8 weeks, has just been completed. The results were staggering. IntraXCell caused huge increases in anaerobic strength, power and muscular endurance!
Kern BD, Robinson TL, Manninen AH. Effects of beta-alanine supplementation on exercise performance during a competitive wrestling season: An 8-week open label pilot study. (Manuscript under review).
How does IntraXCell work?While beta-alanine is largely responsible for the majority of performance benefits you gain from IntraXCell, there are other contributing factors to the science of IntraXCell. First, we will discuss some key issues occurring during exercise that limit us from reaching our strength and muscle mass goals. We will then explain how IntraXCell effectively targets these limitations.
What stops us from making new muscle gains, big increases in strength and limits us from reaching our full potential?The sequence of events looks like this:
- Our energy systems release large amounts of hydrogen ions(H+) during high intensity exercise.
- H+ cause fatigue and cause your muscles pH to drop (become more acidic)
- As our muscles pH quickly drops, so does your strength, while muscular fatigue increases
- At the same time, fatigue causing free radicals are increased with exercise.
How can IntraXCell combat these events?
- By dramatically boosting the levels of a powerful H+ buffer inside our muscles called carnosine.
- Carnosine is a naturally occurring di-peptide that has the ability to stabilize muscular pH by soaking up (H+)
- Carnosine is found in both type I and type II muscle fibers, but is highest in type II muscle fibers. Type II muscle fibers are primarily used in high intensity strength workouts and are most responsive to muscular growth.
- By increasing carnosine concentrations in type II muscle fibers, you greatly enhance their ability to buffer/absorb increased amounts of H+ that are released during exercise.
- Includes the antioxidants NAC, ALA and Vitamin E, which work synergistically along with carnosine to combat fatigue causing, free radicals.
Frequently Asked QuestionsQ: There are a few other beta-alanine, carnosine boosters out there, what makes IntraXCell different?
- IntraXCell was the world's first dedicated beta-alanine, carnosine booster in convenient capsule form.
- IntraXCell is the first and only stand alone beta-alanine formula that is backed by a research study.
- With IntraXCell, you get a large 4 gram dose of Beta-Alanine per day complying to the actual dosage used in the scientific research. Other carnosine boosters put beta-alanine in proprietary blends and do not list the amount, so it's impossible unless the company discloses the actual beta-alanine content for you to know if you are really getting a high enough dose to build up carnosine levels and reap all the benefits!
- IntraXCell is designed with no stimulants so it can be taken anytime during the day everyday including late night workout sessions. At Athletic Edge Nutrition we do no recommend taking stimulants everyday, so putting any stimulants in IntraXCell or any Carnosine booster would not be logical from our standpoint.
- IntraXCell is a true carnosine booster without the unnecessary fluff that's added to some of the other carnosine boosters currently on the market.
- Individuals participating in weight training looking to gain lean muscle mass and increase strength.
- Any individual involved in athletic activities where strength, power and muscular endurance are needed.
- Active individuals who have reached a training plateau and are looking for something to take them to the next level.
- Performance benefits typically start occurring in as little as two weeks, although some individuals will notice benefits within one week. As carnosine levels continue to increase, so will the benefits. The most dramatic results are generally experienced within the 3-4 week range, but they don't stop there. Recent research is now showing carnosine levels continue to increase up to at least 12 weeks, so the benefits just keep on getting better which is why we recommend to continuously stay on IntraXCell for at least 3 months to optimize your carnosine levels.
- Immediate benefits: Many users experience intense vasodilatation/pumps from the very first time they take their first does of IntraXCell. The reason this occurs is because Beta-Alanine increases carnosine and carnosine is a powerful precursor in generating nitric oxide synthase (NOS). NOS are a group of enzymes necessary for making the powerful vasodilator nitric oxide. Take IntraXCell with SteelEdge prior to exercise and let us know your experience. We are confident that you will be very pleased pumps/vasodilatation from your very first workout.
- We recommend our Full Spectrum Pre-Workout Formula, SteelEdge. SteelEdge contains many ingredients that may work synergistically with IntraXCell. On training days, take IntraXCell with SteelEdge to amplify the benefits of each product.
- Creatine is another supplement that may work synergistically with IntraXCell and they can certainly be stacked together.
Q: Can I take IntraXCell late at night?
Athletic Edge IntraXCellFirst time userI used the product to the specifications on the bottle and I noticed a better recovery rate from cycling and running. I am getting ready for a duatholon in the spring and this has helped my training.
Athletic Edge IntraXCellTinglyThis stuff wasn't too bad. Side effects say that you will experience a prickly tingly feeling which is true but I am not going to lie that I liked the feeling because it lets me know that it's actually working!! Good Stuff!!
Athletic Edge IntraXCellHidden benefit with this supplement...After researching the benefits of NAC for brain health I decided to buy this product and see if it would help my migraine headaches. I already knew of the tingling effect experienced when taking Beta Alanine and noticed that the feeling was similar to how my migraine medicine felt when I took it. Sure enough the next time I started to get a migraine I took three IntraXCell and three Bayer Aspi