ALLMAX NUTRITION MusclEAA
More Muscle, More Strength!
MUSCLEAA is a full spectrum EAA matrix featuring 7000 mg EAA, including 4200 mg BCAA in a scientifically supported ratio shown to maximize muscle building and fat loss.1,2,4,21 The inclusion of 400mg Mediator Phosphatidic Acid and 400 mg Selaginella Tamariscina Extract DOUBLES the effectiveness of the EAA matrix.
EAA Matrix: Research shows EAA and BCAA blend maximizes muscle growth and fat loss.
Double the Muscle: Mediator Phosphatidic Acid activates and sustains the Mammalian Target of Rapamycin (mTOR) signaling pathway, doubling muscle growth.
Double the Fat Loss: Mediator Phosphatidic Acid promotes greater lipid oxidation.
Massive Muscle Pumps: Selaginella Tamariscina increases vasodilatation and blood flow to muscles. It also increases calcium release in muscle tissue, enhancing muscular contraction, and increasing strength.
Mood Boosting: Selaginella Tamariscina increases vasodilatation and brain blood flow to enhance cognition and mood; and as a negative modulator of the GABA-A receptor, which improves alertness and focus to heighten training intensity.
• Amino acids are the building blocks of proteins, and vital for functions such as protein synthesis, tissue repair, and nutrient absorption.
• Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) are amino acids that can’t be made by the body – instead are obtained from diet. Diets lacking in amino
acids force the body to break down muscle tissue in order to obtain the EAAs needed for other physiological functions. EAAs include:
leucine, isoleucine, valine, histidine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, and tryptophan.
• Branch Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) are key triggers for protein synthesis, reduced fatigue and improved focus. BCAAs include: leucine, isoleucine, and valine.
• BCAAs act as a gas pedal to ignite fuel; EAAs serve as the fuel.
Why take EAAs?
• Stimulate lean muscle growth and prevent muscle breakdown with the right combination and dose of EAAs.
• Helps maintain muscle while restricting calories.
• Enhance weight loss as increased protein turnover and muscle mass increases your basal metabolic rate (BMR).
• Improve mood as they serve directly as important neurotransmitters or as precursors.
• Promote energy production and boost exercise performance.
Don’t throw away your BCAAs
BCAAs are important and play crucial roles in our bodies including: activating the enzymes that are responsible for building muscles;
regulate blood sugar levels; and decreased recovery time.
Benefits of combining EAAs and BCAAs
• Retain, stimulate and build muscle.
• Enhance mental focus during training.
• Enhance fat burning and glucose tolerance.
• Support hormonal balance during intense training.
• Enhance endurance performance and decrease fatigue.
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.