Measures Within 1.1% Of Gold Standard Underwater Weighing Results!
Doctors, personal trainers, and nutritionists recommend the periodic measurement of body fat for maintaining proper health status. Enjoy the ability to measure body fat easily by yourself, in the privacy of your own home, with the reliability and accuracy that is expected of today's registered medical devices. Recommended in Body-for-LIFE and endorsed by the World Natural Bodybuilding Federation, Accu-Measure Personal Body Fat Testers have gold standard accuracy to within 1.1% of underwater weighing results!
Each Accu-Measure Fitness 3000 Model Comes With:
- An original Accu-Measure Personal Body Fat Tester
- Body Fat Measurement Instructions
- Men's and Women's Body Fat Measurement Charts
- Body Fat Tracking Charts with the Right Way to Weigh
- Questions and Answers on Body Fat and Calipers and Body Fat Tips.
...a clinical study published in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research by the National Strength & Conditioning Association and independently funded by EAS showed that:
- Self-testing of % body fat with the Accu-Measure was as accurate as results from multi-site measurements and calculations taken by an experienced clinical investigator using a Lange caliper.
- % body fat calculations with the Accu-Measure were within 1.1 percentage points of underwater weighing results, the gold standard of body fat measurement.
Accu-Measure was recommended over another self-assessment device, the Futrex-1000, which significantly overestimated % body fat.
"A salient feature of the Accu-Measure is that it is an inexpensive self-assessment technique that requires little skill to administer, therefore offering an attractive alternative for individuals who wish to determine their body composition without the inconvenience, expense, and lack of privacy of conventional body fat testing at clinics or recreational facilities."
Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research, December 1998
What's In It:
Accu-Measure Personal Body Fat Tester
Body Fat Measurement Instructions
Men's and Women's Body Fat Measurement Charts
Body Fat Tracking Charts
Q&A on Body Fat, Calipers and Body Fat Tips.
Note: Manufacturers continually change product specifications. While we try our best to keep product descriptions up to date, they do not necessarily reflect the latest information available from the manufacturer. We are not responsible for incorrect or outdated product descriptions and/or images.
FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Shop our 100% secure server and get your supplements at the lowest prices everyday! NOBODY beats our overall price.