Donate to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Receive a free gift from us
- a specially embossed A1 Bracelet with St. Jude's icon with your donation as our way of saying thank you.
- Silicone Wristband
- 8" x 1/2"
- FREE with a St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital Donation as your free gift
Show your love for A1Supplements and St. Jude's Research Children's Hospital with this embossed bracelet! This is a free gift for customers purchasing a St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital donation but may be purchased separately.
Orders above $150 are eligible for an upgraded free gift.
We'll take the value of your earned free gift and instead donate that amount of money to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.
Thank you for your generosity! Your gift will help children in need.
Donated Since Last Semi-Annual Donation: $980
About St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital:
The mission of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is to advance cures, and means of prevention, for pediatric catastrophic diseases through research and treatment. Consistent with the vision of our founder Danny Thomas, no child is denied treatment based on race, religion or a family's ability to pay.
Our vision is to be the world leader in advancing the treatment and prevention of catastrophic diseases in children. This vision will be pursued by providing outstanding patient care; by conducting basic, translational and clinical research designed to elucidate biological mechanisms, understand disease pathogenesis, improve diagnosis, enhance treatment outcome, prevent diseases and minimize adverse consequences of treatment; and by educating health care and scientific research professionals. Through these efforts we seek to cure and enhance the quality of life for an increasing proportion of children who come to us for treatment, and by expanding and sharing knowledge, to advance treatment of children with catastrophic diseases worldwide, while developing strategies to prevent catastrophic diseases in children.
- Our foremost responsibilities are to the children with catastrophic diseases, their families, and to the donors that have committed their personal resources toward our Mission. To fully meet these responsibilities, we are committed to an explicit set of values. These values are the standards of behavior that we use to guide our daily actions and decisions. We will ensure that these standards of behavior are adhered to through ongoing training of all personnel working at St. Jude, and by annually evaluating the executive leadership, faculty and staff in their adherence to these values.
- Our values of ethical behavior are an important part of who we are, and their incorporation into the fabric of the institution directly impacts our ability to make progress toward achieving our Mission, while simultaneously strengthening our reputation.
- A commitment to provide our patients with the highest quality of medical and supportive care, and their families with the level of information and support necessary for them to make informed decisions and to become active participants in the care of their children.
- A commitment to respect the ethnic, cultural, religious and lifestyle differences of patients, their families, our colleagues and our supporters.
- A commitment to our donors that every dollar donated will be wisely spent toward achieving our Mission of advancing cures, and means of prevention, for pediatric catastrophic disease through research and treatment.
- A commitment to a culture of excellence, innovation and creativity, not only in our research, but in everything we do.
- A drive and a sense of urgency to succeed.
- Honesty, integrity, and accountability in our actions and decisions.
- A culture of trust and teamwork.
- Respect for the employees under our supervision.
- A commitment to the continual development of our employees.
- A commitment to diversity.
- A commitment to social responsibility and institutional citizenship on a local, state, national and global level.
FDA: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Shop our 100% secure server and get your supplements at the lowest prices everyday! NOBODY beats our overall price.